Individual Tuition Job No. 1443 Std.5 Student (Chinese School) Subjects: Mandarin, Maths, Sains, Kajian Tempatan (all subjects in mandarin) Area: Bandar Sri Damansara. Two classes per week. 1.5 hours per class. Time: Weekdays night. Remarks: Prefer male Chinese tutor. Date posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2004 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 1403 Primary 2 Student (Int'l School) Subjects: Maths, English, Reading Area: Bukit Antarabangsa, Ampang. Two classes per week. 1.5 to 2 hours per class. Time: Monday & Wednesday afternoon. Remarks: Prefer female tutor with good command of English. Date posted : Wednesday, September 01, 2004 This job is closed.
Private Tuition Job No. 1354 Std.5 student. Subjects: All. Area: Templer Park, Selayang. Two classes per week 1.5 hours per class. Time Weekdays night; Saturday & Sunday time can be discussed. Remark: Job open to all tutors. Date posted : Wednesday, August 04, 2004 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 1145 Group Tuition (2 siblings) Level: Std.3 & Std.4 Subjects: BM, BI, Maths, Sains Area: Cheng Melaka. Two classes per week and one and a half hours per class. Time: Weekdays 8.00pm to 9.30pm.
P.S. Please also see details of Job No.1141 - Sri Petaling Job No.1142 - Kota Raya, KL Job No.1143 - Plaza Sentral, KL Job No.1144 - Bdr. Utama.
Date posted : Wednesday, April 21, 2004 This job is closed.
Private Tuition Job No. 601 Standard 5 student (Chinese medium school) Subjects: Mandarin, Maths, BM Area: Selayang (near Selayang Hospital) Three classes per week One and a half hour per class Preferred days: Any 3 days from Monday to Thursday Preferred time: 3.00 - 4.30pm Fees: RM300 per month Date posted : Thursday, June 12, 2003 This job is closed.
Private Tutor: Mr Sam Leong Tutor No.: 22489 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Ampang, Bkt Antarabangsa, Ukay, Pandan, Cheras and surrounding areas Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6 Tuition Subjects: All core subjects for UPSR - Bahasa Cina, Maths & Science (both in Chinese and English), BM and English Posting Date: Friday, January 12, 2007
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: Diploma in Science (Information Technology) from Tunku Abdul Rahman College Diploma Perguruan Malaysia (DPM)
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I have started to teach at Chinese primary school since 2002. The subjects I teach in school including Bahasa Cina, Maths and Science (both in Chinese and English) by using interactive education software. I have been tutoring UPSR core subjects such as Bahasa Malaysia, English, Bahasa Cina, Maths and Science (both in Chinese and English) to primary school students. So far, I've never have any problem teaching these subjects.
WHAT YOU WILL GET: Primary school students always found the syllabus is boring and lack of interactivity. As a trained teacher, I understand the difficulties of the students and have developed a system of effective learning. I will be using attractive learning materials, such as education software in my classes. I will be bringing laptop along to teach the students through the software before they do written exercises in my classes. It is a combination of e-learning and practical exercises. Take advantage of my specialty and score the best result.
LESSON FORMAT: Before the tutorial start, there will be a consultation session with the parents and it is very much appreciated to determine their exact requirements. Parents will be informed of the progress of their children from time to time. The syllabus will be following the government school level. I will provide the learning materials like education software as mentioned. Consumables like workbooks and such, if required, will be separately charged. Every tutorial will begin with answering the questions of the students on their studies. Tests will be given to the students before their school exams. By using the education software, students are able to learn their lesson faster if they seek it.
TRAVEL AREA: I am willing to go to Ampang, Bkt Antarabangsa, Pandan, Cheras and surrounding areas. I have my own transport. So if you want me to go somewhere further, it's open to consideration. I usually teach at the students' place. But if you want the tuition to be at my home, I am willing to accomodate you if the time and class size is right. Please call to enquire.
AVAILABLE TIME: 1.00 pm to 10.00 pm - Monday to Saturday 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm - Sunday
TUITION RATE: Fees are negotiated during interview. I charge a reasonable rate. Please rest assured that you will get your money's worth. Payment is made at the early of every month.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP? Pick up the phone and call me. If you like what you hear, we can then make an appointment for an interview cum free consultation. The interview will not obligate you to hire me. So take the first step towards scoring the best result confidently - call me now!
Home Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Home Tutor: NOOR ZAITUL AKMAL BT MOHD NOOR Tutor No.: 4189 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: CHERAS, KAJANG SELANGOR Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: MATHEMATICS, ACCOUNTS & BAHASA MELAYU Posting Date: Thursday, July 08, 2004
DEGREE IN ACCOUNTANCY (HONS) AVAILABLE DAY : WEEKDAY (SATURDAY & SUNDAY)
Personal Tutor: Mohd Jaferi Hanafi Yaakob Tutor No.: 858 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Shah Alam and nearby locations Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: English Language/Literature/Linguistics/Communications/Bahasa Melayu Posting Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2002
Qualification : B.Ed TESL(Hons) I'm now teaching at one of the most popular private universities in Malaysia... Available time : 8p.m -11p.m weekdays
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Individual Tuition Teachers - Cikgu Swasta, Individual Teachers, Guru Swasta, Group Tutors, One-to-one Tutors, Pengajar Di Rumah, Private Tutors, Home Tutors, Small Group Teachers, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Personal Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Perseorangan, Cikgu Persendirian, Group Teachers, Guru Peribadi, One-to-one Teachers, Guru Persendirian, Private Tuition Teachers, Group Tuition Teachers, Personal Teachers, Pengajar Persendirian, Pengajar Swasta, 1-to-1 Teachers, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Peribadi, Guru Perseorangan, Individual Tutors, Pengajar Peribadi, Private Teachers, Cikgu Perseorangan, Cikgu Di Rumah, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Personal Tutors, Guru Di Rumah, Small Group Tutors, 1-to-1 Tutors. |
(2) Tuition Centers - Tuition Centres, Private Education Institutions, Tutorial Centers, Pusat Bimbingan, Tutoring Classes, Pusat Tutorial, Pusat Tuisyen, Tuition Classes, Kelas Tuisyen, Tutorial Classes, Tutorial Centres. |
(3) Murid Tuisyen - Home Tutees, Home Tuition Students, Pelajar Tuisyen, Penuntut Tuisyen, Home Tuition Pupils. |
(4) Small Class Tuition - Group Tuition, Small Group Tutoring, Small Class Tutoring, Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Berkumpulan, Tuisyen Kelas Kecil, Small Group Tuition, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil. |
(5) Home Tutoring - Tuisyen Swasta, Tuisyen Di Rumah, Home Tuition, Private Tutoring, Private Tuition. |
(6) School Teacher - Tutors, Cikgu Tuisyen, Cikgu Sekolah, Tiutors, Pengajar Tuisyen, Guru Tuisyen, Guru Sekolah, Tuition Teachers, Tuitors. |
(7) Private Tuition Vacancies - Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Jobs, Private Tutoring Assignments, Private Tuition Jobs, Private Tutoring Jobs, Private Tuition Assignments, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Tugasan Tuisyen, Home Tuition Assignments, Home Tutoring Assignments, Home Tuition Jobs, Home Tuition Vacancies, Kerja Tuisyen. |
(8) Tuisyen Perseorangan - 1-to-1 Tutoring, Tuisyen Individu, 1-to-1 Tuition, Personal Tutoring, One-to-one Tutoring, One-to-one Tuition, Individual Tutoring, Tuisyen Peribadi, Personal Tuition, Tuisyen Persendirian, Individual Tuition. |
(9) Tutelage - Tiusyen, Tutoring, Tuisyen, Teaching, Tiution, Tiusyan, Instruction, Tution, Tuisyan, Tiusen, Tuition, Tusyan, Tuisen, Tusyen. |
Kuala Lumpur Tuisyen
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]