Private Tuition Job No. 2140 Ipoh Tuition Job. Student of Computer Studies. Subject: Visual Basic Programming. Area: Ipoh, Damian Puree, Perak. Frequency: Three classes per week. Duration: Two hours per class. Tuition days: Monday, Thursday, Saturday. Tuition time: Negotiable. Gender of tutor: Any gender. Race of tutor: Any race. Date posted : Saturday, July 09, 2005 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 1398 Std.1 Student. Subject: BM. Area: Bandar Utama Two classe per week. 1.5 hours per class. Time: Weekdays afternoon/evening. Night can be considered. Remarks: Prefer female Chinese tutor age late 20s and above. Date posted : Friday, August 27, 2004 This job is closed.
Home Tutor: Noor Hidayah Binti Sapari Tutor No.: 39578 State: Johor Location: Taman Sentosa, Taman Sri Tebrau, Taman Pelangi, Taman Iskandar, Permas Jaya & surroundings Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3 Tuition Subjects: English, Maths & Science Posting Date: Monday, November 09, 2009
HIGHEST QUALIFICATIONS : Master IT Entrepreneurship, UTM Skudai Bachelor Information Technology(IT), UM Kuala Lumpur
TEACHING EXPERIENCES: I have many experiences in teaching many levels of students; smart / medium / slow leaner. The medium of instruction will be in English and Malay. I will be teaching using ICT tools to ensure that study is going to be fun! Students will not get bored easily and parents don’t have to worry anymore….
LESSON FORMAT: Before we start, there will be a consultation session with the parents to determine your exact requirements. The syllabus will depend on the level of mastery that you want. I will provide the learning materials like audio tapes and books. The materials that are reusable can be supplied to you on loan basis. If you want to keep the materials, purchasing them is always an option. Consumables like language workbooks & such, if required, will be separately charged. Every tutorial will begin with answering your questions of interest. Student-driven learning is the most effective - you learn something much faster if you seek it. After fulfilling your lesson requests, I will move on to the predetermined syllabus depending on your child mastery goal and progress speed.
TRAVEL AREA: I am willing to go to Johor Bahru & surrounding areas. I have my own transport. So if you want me to go somewhere further, it's open to consideration. I usually teach at the students' place. Please call for enquiries.
AVAILABLE TIME: 04.00 pm to 10.00 pm - Monday to Friday 10.00 am to 10.00 pm - Saturday & Sunday Starting November 2009
TUITION RATE: Fees will be negotiated during interview. I charge at a reasonable rate. Please rest assured that you will get your moneys’ worth. Payment is made at the beginning of every month or weekly.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP? Pick up the phone and give me a call. If you like what you hear, we can then make an appointment for an interview cum free consultation. The interview will not obligate you to hire me.
Home Tutor: Cikgu Roszaliza Tutor No.: 34470 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Damansara dan kawasan sekitar Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu Posting Date: Monday, January 05, 2009
Saya Cikgu Roszaliza, guru sekolah sepenuh masa.
6 tahun berpengalaman mengajar subjek Bahasa Melayu.
Telah ramai anak murid saya yang berjaya dalam pelajaran terutama bagi subjek Bahasa Melayu.
Kini saya rasa terpanggil untuk membantu dan ketengahkan teknik pembelajaranan berkesan saya kepada masyarakat luar.
Sebenarnya ada rahsia mudah untuk dapatkan A dalam kertas Penulisan & Tatabahasa. Ya, saya rasa perlu kongsikan rahsia ini kepada umum.
Tak rugi mengeluarkan sedikit kos untuk kepentingan pelajaran anak-anak.
Berminat boleh terus becakap dengan saya di 012-2400254.
Home Tutor: Fazriah Rahim Tutor No.: 15699 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Saujana Utama, Sungai Buluh, Damansara, Desa Coaifields, Paya Jaras, Kuang Tuition Level: Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U Tuition Subjects: Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, Physics, Posting Date: Tuesday, April 04, 2006
I'm a PhD student in Mathematics. Currently teaching in a university. I've more than 15 years experience in teaching & tutoring. So, far all my students' have scored at least an A2 for SPM. Most of them got an A1
Private Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Individual Tutoring - Tuisyen Perseorangan, 1-to-1 Tutoring, One-to-one Tutoring, Personal Tuition, One-to-one Tuition, Individual Tuition, Tuisyen Persendirian, Tuisyen Individu, 1-to-1 Tuition, Personal Tutoring, Tuisyen Peribadi. |
(2) Tuisyen Kelas Kecil - Small Group Tutoring, Small Class Tuition, Group Tuition, Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Small Class Tutoring, Small Group Tuition, Tuisyen Berkumpulan. |
(3) Tuisyen - Tutoring, Tutelage, Tuisen, Tiution, Teaching, Tusyen, Tiusen, Instruction, Tuisyan, Tution, Tiusyan, Tiusyen, Tuition, Tusyan. |
(4) Private Tutors - Pengajar Peribadi, Small Group Tutors, Guru Di Rumah, One-to-one Tutors, Private Tuition Teachers, Individual Tuition Teachers, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Persendirian, Guru Persendirian, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Group Tutors, Home Tutors, Cikgu Di Rumah, Personal Teachers, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Individual Teachers, Guru Swasta, 1-to-1 Tutors, Small Group Teachers, Private Teachers, Cikgu Persendirian, Group Teachers, Cikgu Swasta, Pengajar Perseorangan, 1-to-1 Teachers, Individual Tutors, Personal Tuition Teachers, Guru Perseorangan, Personal Tutors, Group Tuition Teachers, One-to-one Teachers, Pengajar Di Rumah, Pengajar Swasta, Cikgu Peribadi, Guru Peribadi, Cikgu Perseorangan. |
(5) Private Tuition Assignments - Private Tuition Jobs, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tutoring Assignments, Private Tutoring Assignments, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Kerja Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Tugasan Tuisyen, Home Tuition Assignments, Home Tutoring Jobs, Private Tutoring Jobs, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Home Tuition Jobs, Home Tuition Vacancies, Private Tuition Vacancies. |
(6) Private Education Institutions - Tutoring Classes, Tutorial Centres, Tuition Centres, Tuition Classes, Tutorial Centers, Pusat Bimbingan, Pusat Tutorial, Pusat Tuisyen, Tutorial Classes, Kelas Tuisyen, Tuition Centers. |
(7) Murid Tuisyen - Penuntut Tuisyen, Pelajar Tuisyen, Home Tuition Students, Home Tuition Pupils, Home Tutees. |
(8) Cikgu Tuisyen - Tuitors, Cikgu Sekolah, Tiutors, Tutors, Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Tuisyen, Guru Tuisyen, School Teacher, Guru Sekolah. |
(9) Private Tuition - Home Tuition, Private Tutoring, Home Tutoring, Tuisyen Di Rumah, Tuisyen Swasta. |
Tuisyen Kuala Lumpur
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]