Personal Tuition Job No. 4530 Form 4 student. Subject: Physics. Area: Taman Desa, KL. Frequency: One class per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Day: Negotiable. Tuition Time: Negotiable. Tuition Fees: RM35 per hour (about RM210/month).
Date posted : Monday, March 24, 2008 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 1603 Group Tuition (2 siblings) Levels: Form 4 & Form 5 (2005) Subject: English Area: Butterworth, (near Megamall Pinang) Frequency & duration can be discussed. Days & Time: Can be discussed Rate: Negotiable. Remarks: Prefer male or female Indian tutor. Date posted : Friday, November 19, 2004 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 852 A-Level Student (Cambridge) Subject: Economics. Area: Sri Segambut. Two classes per week and one and a half hours per class. Time: Friday and Saturday - anytime. Remarks: Tuition to begin as soon as possible. Date posted : Monday, December 01, 2003 This job is closed.
Home Tutor: Ms Lim Tutor No.: 21099 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Klang (Taman Eng Ann, Berkeley, Klang Utama, Bukit Kuda, Kapar, etc) Tuition Level: Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu Posting Date: Friday, November 17, 2006
I've been doing home tutoring since 10 years ago. Most of the time, I teach BM only and according to updated syllabus. I'm patient and calm. Prefer small number of students as I monitor each of the students progress strictly. I have my own transportation. Preferably home tuition.
Private Tutor: Deiviga Tutor No.: 17724 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: KL & Selangor Area Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Others Tuition Subjects: All primary subjects, Maths and Science for secondary also tamil language for all level. Posting Date: Monday, June 19, 2006
I have been teaching home tution for more than 6 years. All my students had done well in exam.
Home Tutor: Naomi Agnes Lazar Tutor No.: 15965 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Bangsar, Damansara, SS areas Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: English for all levels.
Maths & Science for std. 1-6 & form 1. Posting Date: Monday, April 10, 2006
I hold an Advanced Certificate in English Teaching from City & Guilds (UK Qualification). I have the ability to teach English both as a non-academic & academic subject. Should you desire to have a functional knowledge of the language (non-academic, prior to start of lessons, there will be a placement test to determine your exact level & the appropriate syllabus will be introduced. However the lessons will also be student driven & you can determine what you would like me to also include (your area of interest). A complete module at your predetermined level can range from 3 - 6 months depending on your goals. For students who need English classes as an academic subject, the lesson formats will cover the academic topics but they will be conducted in a very interactive manner. If need be, a placement test would also be included to determine the student's current level & areas of improvement will be identified. I also have the ability to teach Maths & Science due to my tutoring experience having taught these subjects at a centre on a voluntary basis. My current available times are: 6.30pm-10pm- Monday -Friday 9am-6pm- Saturday Tuition rate: Fees are negotiated during interview.
Personal Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) School Teacher - Pengajar Tuisyen, Tuition Teachers, Tuitors, Tutors, Cikgu Tuisyen, Guru Sekolah, Cikgu Sekolah, Guru Tuisyen, Tiutors. |
(2) Individual Tutoring - Tuisyen Individu, Tuisyen Perseorangan, Personal Tutoring, 1-to-1 Tutoring, Personal Tuition, Tuisyen Peribadi, One-to-one Tuition, Tuisyen Persendirian, Individual Tuition, One-to-one Tutoring, 1-to-1 Tuition. |
(3) Private Tutoring - Tuisyen Swasta, Private Tuition, Home Tutoring, Tuisyen Di Rumah, Home Tuition. |
(4) Group Tuition - Small Class Tuition, Tuisyen Berkumpulan, Small Class Tutoring, Small Group Tuition, Tuisyen Kelas Kecil, Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Small Group Tutoring. |
(5) Home Tuition Students - Pelajar Tuisyen, Murid Tuisyen, Home Tutees, Penuntut Tuisyen, Home Tuition Pupils. |
(6) Group Teachers - Guru Di Rumah, Private Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Perseorangan, One-to-one Tutors, Cikgu Di Rumah, 1-to-1 Tutors, Personal Tutors, Guru Persendirian, Guru Perseorangan, 1-to-1 Teachers, Home Tutors, Private Tutors, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Perseorangan, Individual Tuition Teachers, Small Group Tutors, Pengajar Di Rumah, Pengajar Swasta, One-to-one Teachers, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Personal Tuition Teachers, Small Group Teachers, Group Tuition Teachers, Personal Teachers, Cikgu Peribadi, Cikgu Persendirian, Individual Teachers, Pengajar Peribadi, Private Teachers, Individual Tutors, Guru Peribadi, Pengajar Persendirian, Cikgu Swasta, Group Tutors, Guru Swasta. |
(7) Private Tutoring Assignments - Home Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tutoring Jobs, Home Tutoring Assignments, Private Tuition Assignments, Home Tuition Jobs, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Tugasan Tuisyen, Kerja Tuisyen, Home Tuition Assignments, Private Tuition Jobs, Home Tuition Vacancies, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Private Tuition Vacancies, Private Tutoring Jobs, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen. |
(8) Tutoring - Tutelage, Tuition, Tuisen, Tution, Tiusyen, Teaching, Instruction, Tiution, Tuisyan, Tusyan, Tiusyan, Tusyen, Tuisyen, Tiusen. |
(9) Private Education Institutions - Pusat Tutorial, Tuition Centers, Tuition Classes, Pusat Tuisyen, Kelas Tuisyen, Tutorial Centers, Tuition Centres, Pusat Bimbingan, Tutorial Classes, Tutoring Classes, Tutorial Centres. |
Negeri Sembilan Tuisyen
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]