Personal Tuition Job No. 5986 Form4 student. Subjects: Physics, Add Maths. Area: Taman Pelangi Indah,JB Johor. Frequency: One class per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Day: One weekday. Tuition Time: 5pm to 6.30pm. Tuition Fees: RM50 per hour (about RM300/month).
Comments: Prefer chinese female tutor.
Date posted : Wednesday, February 08, 2012 This job is closed.
Private Tuition Job No. 5571 Std5 student. Subject: BM. Area: Subang Bestari, Shah Alam Selangor. Frequency: One class per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Day: Saturday. Tuition Time: 10am to 11.30am. Tuition Fees: RM30 per hour (about RM180/month).
Date posted : Thursday, April 08, 2010 This job is closed.
Private Tuition Job No. 1493 O-Level Student. Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology Area: Taman Maluri, Cheras Frequency & duration to be discussed Days & Time: Weekdays night; Weekends anytime. Comments: Tutors can choose either one or all of the subjects. Remarks: Prefer female tutor. Date posted : Saturday, October 09, 2004 This job is closed.
Personal Tutor: Mohd Isyhar Fikri Tutor No.: 46838 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Sg. Buloh, Kota Damansara, Kepong, Bandar Utama, Damansara Utama, Damansara Perdana, Kelana Jaya, Selayang, Shah Alam, Sri Damansara, Sunway, Tropicana, Subang Jaya Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: Maths, English, Add Maths, Physics Posting Date: Monday, February 21, 2011
I am a graduate from Universiti Teknologi Petronas who underwent FAST-TRACK education starting from UPSR until DEGREE. Young and easy-going, I am prepared to encourage students to see things from the correct perspective and makes learning fun. Having more than a year’s experience as a teacher in two secondary schools and tuition centre, I have already helped a lot of students achieving A’s and B’s from initial passing grade in the last year’s PMR. Currently a tutor for a tuition centre in an affluent neighborhood in Subang. I have a very strong interest in education and practicing interactive output learning. Tertiary Edu: Uni. Teknologi Petronas Secondary Edu: SM Sains Kuala Selangor (PMR 8A, SPM 9A) Primary Edu: SK Sg Pelong (UPSR 5A) I have my own car and can go to these places: Sg. Buloh, Kota Damansara, Kepong, Bandar Utama, Damansara Utama, Damansara Perdana, Kelana Jaya, Selayang, Shah Alam, Sri Damansara, Sunway, Tropicana & Subang Jaya. AVAILABLE TIME: 8am-10pm (Mon, Tue) 8am-5pm (Wed-Fri) 12pm-10pm (Saturday)8am-12pm (Sunday)
Personal Tutor: Cikgu Sa'udah Salleh Tutor No.: 35456 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Subang Bestari, Subang 2, Subang Perdana
Bukit Subang and Kota Damansara Tuition Level: Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Prinsip Akaun Posting Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons)
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I have more than 2 year of experience teaching Prinsip Akaun for Form 4 and 5.
The medium of instruction is in Bahasa Melayu for Prinsip Akaun.
WHAT YOU WILL GET: Students of Prinsip Akaun usually want to acquire the deepest understanding in Prinsip Akaun. That is exactly what you will get by taking my classes. I know the difficulties of understanding Prinsip Akaun in a short period of time during school hours.
Over the year, I have developed a system of teaching Prinsip Akaun in the most effective and understandable ways.
Take advantage of my specialisation - you won't be dissapointed.
LESSON FORMAT: The syllabus will follow Kementerian Pendidikan.
I will inform or help to buy the revision books and workbooks that will be used during the class and for Prinsip Akaun, I will provide simple notes that will enable students to understand the topics very fast.
Every tutorial will begin with an explanation on the subject and after that we will do the exercise together so that students can catch the topics along the way.
Student-driven learning is the most effective way - you learn something much faster if you seek it.
TRAVEL AREA: I am willing to go to Subang Bestari, Subang Perdana, Subang 2, Kota Damansara & surrounding areas. I have my own car.
AVAILABLE TIME: 8.00 pm to 10.00 pm - Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 10.00 pm - Saturday & Sunday
TUITION RATE: Fees are negotiated during interview. I charge a reasonable rate.
Please rest assured that you will get your money's worth. Payment is made at the end of every month.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP ? Pick up the phone and call me 017-8802541 Cikgu Saudah. If you like what you hear, we can then make an appointment for an interview cum free consultation.
The interview will not obligate you to hire me. So take the first step towards ensuring and helping your children improve their study.
Home Tutor: Ms Wong Wai Hong Tutor No.: 31605 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Anywhere accessible by public transport. Tuition Level: Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U Tuition Subjects: Mathematics, Science, Additional Mathematics, Chemistry. Posting Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I'm currently studying at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI), taking education in Mathematics, minor Chemistry. I have some teaching expereince before and i have gone through some practical training in both primary and secondary school. I'm an excellent student who scored 10A's in my SPM, I'm confident that I will be a good tutor.
Personal Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Home Tutor: Noor Hidayah Razali Tutor No.: 1272 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: KL Area especially Sentul, Gombak Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Others Tuition Subjects: any subject for Standard1-6, Form1-3 and also computer subject Posting Date: Friday, January 24, 2003
i've been teaching almost 3 year , especially in information technology (computing) field.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) School Teacher - Tutors, Guru Sekolah, Tuitors, Guru Tuisyen, Pengajar Tuisyen, Tiutors, Cikgu Tuisyen, Cikgu Sekolah, Tuition Teachers. |
(2) Guru Persendirian - Personal Tutors, Pengajar Peribadi, One-to-one Teachers, Group Teachers, One-to-one Tutors, Personal Teachers, Pengajar Di Rumah, Individual Tutors, Guru Perseorangan, Group Tuition Teachers, Private Teachers, 1-to-1 Teachers, Group Tutors, Pengajar Perseorangan, Guru Di Rumah, Private Tutors, Individual Teachers, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Small Group Teachers, Private Tuition Teachers, Guru Peribadi, Pengajar Swasta, Guru Swasta, Personal Tuition Teachers, 1-to-1 Tutors, Cikgu Di Rumah, Individual Tuition Teachers, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Persendirian, Cikgu Perseorangan, Cikgu Swasta, Cikgu Peribadi, Small Group Tutors, Cikgu Persendirian, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Home Tutors. |
(3) Private Tutoring - Home Tutoring, Home Tuition, Tuisyen Swasta, Tuisyen Di Rumah, Private Tuition. |
(4) Teaching - Tuisyan, Tution, Tuition, Tusyen, Tutelage, Instruction, Tiusyen, Tuisyen, Tusyan, Tuisen, Tiusyan, Tutoring, Tiusen, Tiution. |
(5) Home Tuition Vacancies - Tugasan Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Assignments, Private Tuition Vacancies, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Kerja Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Jobs, Home Tuition Jobs, Private Tutoring Assignments, Home Tuition Assignments, Private Tuition Assignments, Private Tuition Jobs, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Private Tutoring Jobs. |
(6) Individual Tutoring - 1-to-1 Tuition, Tuisyen Persendirian, One-to-one Tuition, Personal Tuition, Tuisyen Peribadi, 1-to-1 Tutoring, Individual Tuition, Tuisyen Individu, Tuisyen Perseorangan, One-to-one Tutoring, Personal Tutoring. |
(7) Small Group Tutoring - Small Group Tuition, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Small Class Tuition, Tuisyen Kelas Kecil, Tuisyen Berkumpulan, Small Class Tutoring, Group Tutoring, Group Tuition. |
(8) Pelajar Tuisyen - Penuntut Tuisyen, Murid Tuisyen, Home Tutees, Home Tuition Students, Home Tuition Pupils. |
(9) Tutorial Classes - Pusat Tutorial, Tutorial Centers, Pusat Bimbingan, Tuition Centres, Tutoring Classes, Pusat Tuisyen, Tuition Classes, Private Education Institutions, Kelas Tuisyen, Tutorial Centres, Tuition Centers. |
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]