Personal Tuition Job No. 4978 Pre-school student. Subject: Mandarin. Area: Happy Garden, Jalan Klang Lama KL. Frequency: One class per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Day: Negotiable. Tuition Time: Negotiable. Tuition Fees: RM25 per hour (about RM150/month).
Comments: Prefer female chinese tutor.
Date posted : Friday, December 12, 2008 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 1817 Std.5 Student Subject: Mandarin Area: Taman Bukit Saga, (Shah Alam Section 26) next to USJ 18 One class per week. 1.5 hours per class. Day & Time: Weekday afternoon or night. Remarks: Prefer female Chinese tutor.
Date posted : Wednesday, February 16, 2005 This job is closed.
Personal Tutor: Adrian M Tutor No.: 10473 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Klang Valley Area Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Science, EST Posting Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2005
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: -Master in E-Commerce Management -Bachelor of Science (Information System)
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I have teaching experience since 1999. Well conversed in both BM and English. Familiar with local/international syllabus, medium of instruction both Bahasa Melayu and English are used, using intensive individual/group discussion approaches.
LESSON TYPE: Providing different types of classes where the parents can choose from in accordance of studentís needs. These classes are for UPSR/PMR/SPM/STPM students.
1) Tutorial The class will be handled in 1-to-1 tutorial. Students will be guided in doing exercises, homework and on how to excel in examinations. Normally the classes will be conducting twice a week, two hours for each session. The day and period depends on subjects requested and studentsí competency.
2) Daily Mentoring This class is basically for those who really in need of intensive trainings and guidance. The class will be conducted daily from Monday to Friday. Negotiable for Saturday. The time will be determined in accordance of studentsí convenience.
3) Tuition classes For tuition class, a minimum of two and a maximum of five students are required. The class can be conducted either at my own house or at a place where both parents and I agreed. For classes in tuition center, the number of students required is negotiable.
LESSON FORMAT: Normally the lesson will be conducted in an-hour basis. Within the session, the tutorial will be conducted for 45 to 50 mins, which comprises lecturing, individual tutoring, and group discussion. Then, exercises related to the topics lectured will be done within 10 to 15 mins. However, the time approximated can be differed depending on studentsí progress and abilities. There will be a consultation session to determine studentsí competency. If the student is in need of extra guidance and tutorial, a longer time will be determined.
TRAVEL AREA: I am willing to go to Kuala Lumpur and PJ areas. I have my own transport.For places outside these areas, they are opened for consideration. I usually teach at students' place. But if you want the tuition to be at my home, I am willing to accommodate you if the time and class size is right. Please call to enquire.
AVAILABLE TIME: Available Monday - Saturday 9.00 a.m. upwards. Arrangements outside time specified can be made.
TUITION RATE: Fees are negotiated during interview. I charge a reasonable rate. Please rest assured that you will get your money's worth. Payment is made at the end of every month.
Personal Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Personal Tutor: Evon Tutor No.: 5720 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Subang Jaya, Sunway, SS2, Damansara Jaya, Damansara Utama, Bandar Utama, TTDI, Seksyen 17, etc. Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: SPM Matematik Tambahan dan Moden; O-Level (Additional Math) and A-Level (Pure and Further Mathematics); Pre-U Calculus and Statistics; Form 4 & 5 (Fizik, Biologi, English BM and Mandarin) or lower Posting Date: Thursday, January 20, 2005
Post Graduate in Business (Australia) BSc Mathematics Education (US) Diploma in Education Assessment (Singapore)
I have ten years of tutoring experience (in US, S'pore & M'sia) and six years of classroom teaching experience.
I am specialized in mathematic education and my area of speacialty is academic assessment and evaluation. I posses a Washington State Teaching Certification which qualifies myself to teaching K-12 or (kindergarten through form 5 in Malaysia's education system) at any international school around the world.
I have experience teaching in the public schools in Singapore and US and study the respective assessment and evaluation process in each country.
In Malaysia, I have prepared scholarship and Oxford(UK)-bound students for their exams with a compilation of past-year A-, O-Level and SPM mathematics exam papers.
My approach respects the students' personalities and capabilities while challenging their thinking and perceptions!
With my rich experience in education and academic background, I have always been able to simplify complicated concepts at the level students can understand.
I am a trilingual teacher who speaks, writes and reads Madarin, Bahasa Malaysia and English fluently.
Currently, I am involved in the research of the teaching medium language transition from Bahasa Melayu to English in the public schools.
Besides tutoring academic subjects, I also have experience teaching expatriates Madarin and Bahasa Malaysia, as well as translating (English-Mandarin) articles and documents for an Australian company for the past 5 years.
Should you have any inquiry, feel free to contact me. Payment may be made at the end of the month.
Home Tutor: Jennifer Chin Tutor No.: 1514 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: All for primary students; Add. Maths, Maths, Science for Secondary students Posting Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2003
We have a pool of qualified tutors to help you score As. For enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Available time from 10am to 10pm.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Home Tuition Pupils - Penuntut Tuisyen, Murid Tuisyen, Pelajar Tuisyen, Home Tuition Students, Home Tutees. |
(2) One-to-one Tutoring - One-to-one Tuition, 1-to-1 Tutoring, Tuisyen Persendirian, Personal Tuition, Tuisyen Individu, 1-to-1 Tuition, Tuisyen Peribadi, Personal Tutoring, Tuisyen Perseorangan, Individual Tutoring, Individual Tuition. |
(3) Home Tutoring Jobs - Home Tuition Vacancies, Home Tutoring Assignments, Private Tutoring Assignments, Home Tuition Jobs, Private Tuition Vacancies, Private Tutoring Jobs, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Home Tuition Assignments, Private Tuition Assignments, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Private Tuition Jobs, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Tugasan Tuisyen, Kerja Tuisyen. |
(4) Group Tuition Teachers - Private Tuition Teachers, 1-to-1 Teachers, Group Tutors, Small Group Tutors, Guru Swasta, Pengajar Peribadi, Personal Teachers, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Individual Teachers, Guru Persendirian, Private Teachers, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Di Rumah, Pengajar Di Rumah, Pengajar Swasta, Cikgu Perseorangan, Cikgu Swasta, Home Tutors, Pengajar Perseorangan, Private Tutors, Personal Tuition Teachers, Guru Peribadi, Personal Tutors, One-to-one Teachers, Cikgu Peribadi, One-to-one Tutors, Pengajar Persendirian, Individual Tuition Teachers, Small Group Teachers, Group Teachers, Cikgu Persendirian, 1-to-1 Tutors, Individual Tutors, Guru Perseorangan, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Guru Di Rumah. |
(5) Tutelage - Tutoring, Tiution, Tusyen, Instruction, Tuisen, Tusyan, Tiusyan, Tiusen, Tution, Tuisyan, Teaching, Tuisyen, Tuition, Tiusyen. |
(6) Tuisyen Kelas Kecil - Small Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Group Tutoring, Small Class Tuition, Small Group Tuition, Group Tuition, Tuisyen Berkumpulan, Small Class Tutoring. |
(7) Private Tuition - Home Tuition, Tuisyen Swasta, Home Tutoring, Tuisyen Di Rumah, Private Tutoring. |
(8) Tuition Centers - Pusat Bimbingan, Pusat Tutorial, Tutoring Classes, Tutorial Centres, Tutorial Centers, Private Education Institutions, Tuition Classes, Tuition Centres, Tutorial Classes, Pusat Tuisyen, Kelas Tuisyen. |
(9) Guru Sekolah - Cikgu Sekolah, School Teacher, Cikgu Tuisyen, Pengajar Tuisyen, Tuition Teachers, Tiutors, Tuitors, Guru Tuisyen, Tutors. |
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]