Personal Tuition Job No. 6688 College student. Subjects: Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash (Two softwares). Area: Butterworth, Penang (check google maps). Frequency: Two classes per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Days: Negotiable. Tuition Time: Negotiable. Tuition Fees: RM100 per hour (about RM1,200/month).
Comments: Tutor can choose which software(s) to teach. Example1: If tutor chooses one software only, then tutor teaches 1class/week and gets RM600/month. Example2: If tutor chooses two softwares, then tutor teaches 2class/week and gets RM1,200/month.
Date posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 1469 Std.5 Student (2005) Subjects: Maths, Science. Area: Subang Jaya SS18 Two classes per week 1.5 hours per class. Days & Time: Weekdays, preferably Monday & Friday from 3.30pm to 5.00pm Comments: Tuition to begin in November. Remarks: School teacher preferred, willing to pay. Date posted : Thursday, September 30, 2004 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 922 Standard 1 student (SRK). Subject: All including mandarin. Area: Batu Caves. Two classes per week and one and a half hours per class. Time: Weekdays night. Date posted : Tuesday, January 06, 2004 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 718 Form 4 student. Subjects: Add Maths, Physics. Area: Taman Bukit Mewah, Kajang (Opp. Kajang Commuter Station) Four classes per week and two hours per class. Time: Weekdays anytime. Prefer Chinese tutor Comment: Student is from a boarding school, and the tuition is for a period during the school holiday. Fees negotiable. Date posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2003 This job is closed.
Personal Tutor: Lim Pey Tin Tutor No.: 10524 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: USJ, PUCHONG, SUNWAY, BANDAR KINRARA, BUKIT JALIL, SRI PETALING, SEREMBAN Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: ALL SUBJECT FOR STD 1-6 ,
MATEMATIC AND ADD MATH FOR FORM 1-5 Posting Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Bachelor of Computer Science from Universiti Malaya.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I have 6 years of experience teaching matematic and all subject for std 1-6
WHAT YOU WILL GET: A lot of student facing the problem can not master the matematic because the medium of English.Dun worry, sure i can help u on it.
LESSON FORMAT: it will follow the PMR and SPM format
TRAVEL AREA: I am willing to go to Puchong, Bukit Jalil, Sri Petlaing and USJ. I have my own car. I usually teach at the students' place. But if you want the tuition to be at my home, I am willing to accomodate you if the time and class size is right. Please call to enquire.
AVAILABLE TIME: 8.00 am to 10.00 pm - Monday to Friday 8.00 pm to 5.00 pm - Saturday
TUITION RATE: Fees are negotiated during interview. I charge a reasonable rate. Please rest assured that you will get your money's worth. Payment is made at the end of every month.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP ? Pick up the phone and call me. If you like what you hear, we can then make an appointment for an interview cum free consultation. The interview will not obligate you to hire me. So take the first step towards speaking Bahasa Melayu confidently - call me now
Personal Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Personal Tutor: Rajes a/p Pooranalingam Tutor No.: 5572 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Cyberjaya Tuition Level: Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U Tuition Subjects: Accounts / Economics Posting Date: Thursday, January 13, 2005
Having problems with your debits and credits? Having sleepless nights over what each economic curve means?
I am here to help you overcome those problems.
I teach Accounts and Economics (Form 4/5 and Pre - U students) in a very simple and yet easy to understand method.
I reside in Cyberjaya (about 10 - 15 min away from Puchong and about 20 min drive from Kajang/Serdang area, 10 min drive from Putrajaya).
I prefer to tutor small groups of students (4 - 6 students) at one time so that each students gets his/her full tutoring. I would prefer students to come to my residence at Cyberjaya for the tuition sessions but am willing to travel to Puchong/ Serdang/ Putrajaya area if there is a group of at least 4 students)
I prefer to teach two times a week (at least 2 hours per day) on weekdays. (after 7 pm)
I charge on an hourly basis or monthly basis - depending on our negotiation and agreement .
"To Find a Teacher is Always Easy - But To Find a Teacher Who Fits Your Learning Method and Pace Is Not Easy".
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Cikgu Sekolah - Cikgu Tuisyen, School Teacher, Tuition Teachers, Guru Sekolah, Tutors, Tiutors, Tuitors, Pengajar Tuisyen, Guru Tuisyen. |
(2) Tuisyen Berkumpulan - Small Group Tutoring, Group Tuition, Small Class Tuition, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Kelas Kecil, Small Class Tutoring, Small Group Tuition. |
(3) Home Tutoring - Private Tuition, Tuisyen Di Rumah, Home Tuition, Private Tutoring, Tuisyen Swasta. |
(4) Individual Tuition - One-to-one Tutoring, Tuisyen Persendirian, Tuisyen Individu, Personal Tuition, Individual Tutoring, Tuisyen Perseorangan, One-to-one Tuition, Personal Tutoring, 1-to-1 Tutoring, Tuisyen Peribadi, 1-to-1 Tuition. |
(5) Tuition Classes - Tutorial Centers, Pusat Tutorial, Kelas Tuisyen, Tutorial Classes, Tutorial Centres, Tuition Centers, Pusat Tuisyen, Tutoring Classes, Private Education Institutions, Pusat Bimbingan, Tuition Centres. |
(6) Private Tutors - Group Tutors, Individual Tuition Teachers, 1-to-1 Tutors, One-to-one Teachers, Individual Tutors, Guru Perseorangan, Small Group Tutors, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Group Teachers, Guru Di Rumah, 1-to-1 Teachers, One-to-one Tutors, Pengajar Persendirian, Individual Teachers, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Peribadi, Home Tutors, Guru Persendirian, Personal Teachers, Cikgu Swasta, Cikgu Peribadi, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Private Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Perseorangan, Private Teachers, Personal Tutors, Cikgu Di Rumah, Cikgu Persendirian, Guru Peribadi, Pengajar Perseorangan, Pengajar Swasta, Small Group Teachers, Guru Swasta, Group Tuition Teachers, Personal Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Di Rumah. |
(7) Home Tutees - Home Tuition Pupils, Home Tuition Students, Pelajar Tuisyen, Penuntut Tuisyen, Murid Tuisyen. |
(8) Private Tuition Jobs - Private Tutoring Assignments, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Private Tuition Vacancies, Private Tuition Assignments, Private Tutoring Jobs, Home Tutoring Assignments, Home Tutoring Jobs, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tuition Assignments, Kerja Tuisyen, Tugasan Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tuition Vacancies, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Home Tuition Jobs. |
(9) Tuisyen - Teaching, Tuisen, Tiusyen, Tution, Tiusyan, Tusyen, Tutelage, Tiusen, Instruction, Tuisyan, Tutoring, Tusyan, Tuition, Tiution. |
Johor Bahru Tuition
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]