Personal Tuition Job No. 5280 Group tuition (Two students). Levels: Form2 & Form3 (chinese school). Subject: Maths. Area: Taman Bukit Segar,Cheras KL. Frequency: One class per week. Duration: 3 hours per class. Tuition Day: Negotiable. Tuition Time: Negotiable. Tuition Fees: RM35 per hour (about RM420/month).
Comments: Prefer chinese tutor.
Date posted : Friday, June 12, 2009 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 1615 Std.1 Student (2005, Chinese School) Subjects: All, including Mandarin Area: Kota Kemuning. Two classes per week. 1.5 hours per class. Days & Time: weekdays afternoon or night. Comments: Tuition to begin in January 2005. Remarks: Prefer female Chinese tutor. Date posted : Friday, November 26, 2004 This job is closed.
Personal Tutor: Darren Tutor No.: 33996 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Bangsar Tuition Level: Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: 'O' Levels and SPM Additional Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Finance Posting Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008
O LEVELS/ SPM PURE SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS SPECIALIST
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS I have been a teacher in Singapore Government schools, specializing in Additional Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. I have also been tutoring students in Singapore for the past 5 years. I hold a Masters degree in Applied Finance and a Bachelors degree from the Singapore Management University and the National University of Singapore, respectively. I also obtained my Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from the National Institute of Education, Singapore. I am outgoing and have a track record of helping weaker students excel with distinctions. My greatest strength as a tutor is my ability to guide students to grasp the underlying concepts behind any topic by applying them to real life situations. I then manage to engage these young minds by motivating them to attempt any subject with passion, rigour, and confidence.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE I was both a teacher in Singapore Government schools and a private tutor. I have taught Elementary and Additional Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry to ‘O’ Level graduating pupils since 2004. About half the students were in their penultimate year of study while the rest were in the preceding year. I have been tutoring since my undergraduate days, also in the same subjects. My students have gone to join prestigious institutions in Singapore such as the Raffles Junior College, the Hwa Chong Junior College and the Singapore Management University, to name a few. I have also tutored pupils who were already enrolled in the following institutions: Maris Stella High School, Raffles Girls’ School, Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, Anglo Chinese School (Independent), Nanyang Girls’ School, and Cedar Girls’ Secondary School.
HIGHEST QUALIFICATIONS Master of Science (Applied Finance), Singapore Management University Bachelor of Science (Life Science), National University of Singapore Post Graduate Diploma in Education, National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
PEDAGOGICAL STYLE AND LESSON APPROACH Today’s pedagogical approach is examinations – oriented, in the name of academic rigour. I vehemently oppose this philosophy. Academic excellence that is measured by good grades must be a consequence of a sound education; not the goal. Therefore, pupils must be aware of the goals of a particular subject, and must completely master the foundational concepts that make up the bigger picture. I achieve this by exposing them to as many real life examples as possible. This serves not only to increase their awareness, but also to institute their interest in the subject. To weaker students, I extensively use analogies to break difficult concepts into simpler, manageable chunks. Once the raw concepts are mastered, I then go on to teach the finer matters using problem based learning (PBL) techniques. For certain topics for which suitable pedagogical material is scarce, I usually use my own notes and worksheets. Otherwise, a pencil and a paper would do. My lessons are usually for 1 hour and 30 minutes, within which the following items are covered, in the order of appearance: Revision, Introduction and Real Life Examples, Self Discovery Exercise, Examples and Workout, and Difficult Problems. Students are free to interrupt with questions at any juncture. I may answer the question, but most of the time, will lead the student to self discovery with a counter question. Sometimes, I may even refuse to answer for a bigger purpose.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION The medium of instruction is English, although I am adept at teaching the subjects in Malay since I completed my SPM and STPM here.
TRAVEL AREA I mainly teach around Damansara and Petaling Jaya. I don’t mind travelling a little further, as long as I’m reasonably compensated for the extra mile. I can teach at the pupil’s home, at mine, or a public venue such as the library.
AVAILABLE TIME Mondays to Wednesdays: 10.00 am to 10.00 pm
TUITION RATE Given my experience, unique approach, and track record, I charge a small, reasonable premium over market rates, depending on level of mastery. Consequently, highest quality of service and professional conduct is assured. Rates are negotiated during the first lesson.
Financial circumstances must never be a hindrance to education. If they were, I wont be who I am today. For those who can't afford personal tutoring, I would be happy to have you at my group lessons in Kota Damansara. Please feel free to contact me for further details.
CONTACT DETAILS HP (Malaysia): 012 7363870 HP (Singapore): +65 98857937 email@example.com
Private Tutor: Chun Lin Tutor No.: 15497 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Petaling Jaya, TTDI, Damansara Tuition Level: Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: All secondary science and mathematics subjects except biology Posting Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2006
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: Bachelor of Science (Physics) from Universiti Of Malaya
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I have 5 years of experience in both home tuition and tuition center at Damansara Jaya, Kepong and Kota Damansara.
LESSON FORMAT: Before we start, there will be a consultation session to determine your exact requirements. The syllabus will depend on the level of mastery that you want. I will provide the learning materials. The materials that are reusable can be supplied to you on loan. If you want to keep the materials, purchasing them is always an option. Consumables like language workbooks & such, if required, will be separately charged. Every tutorial will begin with answering your questions of interest. Student-driven learning is the most effective - you learn something much faster if you seek it. After fulfilling your lesson requests, I will move on to the predetermined syllabus.
TRAVEL AREA: I am willing to go to Petaling Jaya, Damansara, TTDI and surrounding areas. I have my own car. So if you want me to go somewhere further, it's open to consideration. I usually teach at the students' place. But if you want the tuition to be at my home, I am willing to accomodate you if the time and class size is right. Please call to enquire.
AVAILABLE TIME: 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm - Monday to Friday 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm - Saturday & Sunday
TUITION RATE: Fees are negotiated during interview. I charge a reasonable rate. Please rest assured that you will get your money's worth. Payment is made at the end of every month.
Personal Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) School Teacher - Cikgu Sekolah, Tuition Teachers, Guru Tuisyen, Tiutors, Guru Sekolah, Tuitors, Cikgu Tuisyen, Pengajar Tuisyen, Tutors. |
(2) Personal Tuition - One-to-one Tuition, Individual Tuition, Tuisyen Perseorangan, Tuisyen Peribadi, Individual Tutoring, 1-to-1 Tuition, Tuisyen Individu, One-to-one Tutoring, 1-to-1 Tutoring, Tuisyen Persendirian, Personal Tutoring. |
(3) Tiusyen - Tiusen, Tution, Instruction, Tusyen, Teaching, Tuisyen, Tuition, Tutoring, Tutelage, Tuisyan, Tusyan, Tiusyan, Tuisen, Tiution. |
(4) Private Tutoring Assignments - Home Tuition Assignments, Private Tuition Assignments, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Home Tuition Vacancies, Home Tutoring Assignments, Tugasan Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Private Tuition Jobs, Home Tutoring Jobs, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tuition Jobs, Private Tutoring Jobs, Kerja Tuisyen, Private Tuition Vacancies. |
(5) Home Tutoring - Private Tuition, Private Tutoring, Tuisyen Swasta, Tuisyen Di Rumah, Home Tuition. |
(6) Tuition Centres - Pusat Bimbingan, Tutorial Centres, Tutoring Classes, Tuition Centers, Tutorial Classes, Kelas Tuisyen, Private Education Institutions, Pusat Tuisyen, Tuition Classes, Tutorial Centers, Pusat Tutorial. |
(7) Tuisyen Berkumpulan - Small Class Tutoring, Group Tutoring, Group Tuition, Small Class Tuition, Small Group Tuition, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Small Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Kelas Kecil. |
(8) Pelajar Tuisyen - Home Tutees, Murid Tuisyen, Home Tuition Students, Home Tuition Pupils, Penuntut Tuisyen. |
(9) Personal Teachers - Cikgu Swasta, Pengajar Peribadi, Small Group Teachers, Small Group Tutors, One-to-one Teachers, Guru Perseorangan, Cikgu Persendirian, Individual Teachers, Personal Tutors, Private Tuition Teachers, 1-to-1 Teachers, Guru Swasta, Cikgu Perseorangan, 1-to-1 Tutors, Guru Peribadi, Guru Persendirian, Pengajar Perseorangan, Individual Tuition Teachers, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Private Teachers, One-to-one Tutors, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Home Tutors, Personal Tuition Teachers, Group Tuition Teachers, Guru Di Rumah, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Di Rumah, Pengajar Di Rumah, Group Teachers, Individual Tutors, Pengajar Swasta, Group Tutors, Private Tutors, Pengajar Persendirian, Cikgu Peribadi. |
Pulau Pinang Tuition
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]