Individual Tuition Job No. 992 Form 1 student. Subjects: BM, BI, Maths, Sains. Area: Puchong Jaya, (Opp. IOI Mall) Two classes per week and one and a half hours per class. Time: weekdays afternoon or night. Prefer Chinese Or Indian tutor. Date posted : Friday, February 06, 2004 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 424 Form 5 student. Subjects: Biology & Chemistry. Area: Teluk Panglima Garang, Banting. One class per week. Two hours per class. Preferred time: Evenings. Fees: RM30 per hour. Date posted : Thursday, February 13, 2003 This job is closed.
Private Tuition Job No. 209 Group tuition (2 students). Std 6 student and Form 1 student. Subjects: BM and Mandarin. Area: Jalan Tun Ismail, Vila Putra (behind the Mall/Putra's Place). Two classes per week. One and a half hour per class. Fees: RM 320 per month.
Date posted : Friday, September 20, 2002 This job is closed.
Personal Tutor: Wan Nur-Ilyani bt. Wan Abu Bakar Tutor No.: 10989 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kelana Jaya, Taman Mayang, Sri Hartamas, Mont Kiara, Damansara Jaya, Damansara Utama, Damansara Heights, Bandar Sri Damansara, Bangsar, Pantai Dalam, ss2, ss12, PJ Tuition Level: Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U Tuition Subjects: English Literature Posting Date: Tuesday, October 04, 2005
I'm a final-year undergraduate student, currently studying English Literature in the International Islamic University Malaysia. I'm an experienced tutor, have taught students BM and English at PMR, SPM, and Pre-U level. Is very interested in English Literature, and obtained A in both BM and English in my PMR (1996) and A1 in both BM and English (A2 for 1119 paper)in my SPM (1998). I'm 26 years old.
Personal Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Personal Tutor: Miss Low Jun Ling Tutor No.: 5135 State: Johor Location: Available for discussion. Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: English, Current Affairs, Chinese, Higher Chinese, Maths Syllabus C, Additional Mathematics, Elemantary Mathematics, History, Geography, Literature, Arts, Social Studies, Biology, Chemistry, Physics Posting Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2004
*Qualifications: -PSLE -O-Level Singapore-Cambridge -A-Level Singapore-Cambridge *Experiences: -Relief teaching at Anglo Chinese(Independent), Singapore -Private tutoring for 2 years(levels up to pre-U) *Singapore students are welcomed. *Fees are negotiable, as long as student is keen to learn.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Home Tuition Students - Pelajar Tuisyen, Home Tutees, Murid Tuisyen, Penuntut Tuisyen, Home Tuition Pupils. |
(2) Individual Tuition - 1-to-1 Tuition, One-to-one Tutoring, Individual Tutoring, Tuisyen Individu, Tuisyen Perseorangan, Personal Tutoring, Tuisyen Peribadi, Personal Tuition, Tuisyen Persendirian, One-to-one Tuition, 1-to-1 Tutoring. |
(3) Private Education Institutions - Tuition Classes, Pusat Bimbingan, Tutorial Classes, Kelas Tuisyen, Tuition Centres, Tutorial Centres, Tutoring Classes, Tuition Centers, Tutorial Centers, Pusat Tuisyen, Pusat Tutorial. |
(4) Private Tutors - Personal Teachers, Cikgu Di Rumah, Pengajar Di Rumah, Group Teachers, Individual Teachers, Pengajar Peribadi, Personal Tuition Teachers, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, 1-to-1 Tutors, Guru Peribadi, Cikgu Swasta, Individual Tuition Teachers, Guru Persendirian, Pengajar Persendirian, Group Tutors, One-to-one Teachers, Personal Tutors, Pengajar Swasta, 1-to-1 Teachers, Private Teachers, Pengajar Perseorangan, Cikgu Persendirian, Guru Di Rumah, Small Group Teachers, Cikgu Peribadi, Cikgu Perseorangan, Small Group Tutors, Group Tuition Teachers, Private Tuition Teachers, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Individual Tutors, Home Tutors, Guru Swasta, Guru Perseorangan, One-to-one Tutors. |
(5) Cikgu Tuisyen - Tuitors, Cikgu Sekolah, School Teacher, Guru Tuisyen, Pengajar Tuisyen, Tiutors, Tutors, Guru Sekolah, Tuition Teachers. |
(6) Home Tuition Vacancies - Private Tutoring Jobs, Home Tuition Jobs, Home Tuition Assignments, Home Tutoring Assignments, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Private Tutoring Assignments, Private Tuition Jobs, Home Tutoring Jobs, Private Tuition Assignments, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Kerja Tuisyen, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Tugasan Tuisyen, Private Tuition Vacancies. |
(7) Group Tutoring - Group Tuition, Tuisyen Berkumpulan, Small Group Tutoring, Small Class Tutoring, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Small Group Tuition, Small Class Tuition, Tuisyen Kelas Kecil. |
(8) Tiution - Tusyen, Tusyan, Tuisyen,