Individual Tuition Job No. 4529 Group tuition (Two Form2 students). Subject: BM. Area: Taman Bukit Desa, Off Jalan Klang Lama, KL. Frequency: One class per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Day: Negotiable. Tuition Time: Negotiable. Tuition Fees: RM35 per hour (about RM210/month).
Date posted : Monday, March 24, 2008 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 2061 Form 3 Student. Subject: BM, English. Area: Pandan Indah. Frequency: Two classes per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Time: Weekdays. Tuition Time: Either 5.00-6.30pm or 7.00-8.30pm. Gender of tutor: Female. Race of tutor: Chinese. Date posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2005 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 1448 Group Tuition (5 Students) Level: Form 1 Subjects: Maths, Science, Geography, History. Area: Sungai Ara - Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang. Three classes per week. 1.5 hours per class. Time: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8.00pm to 9.30pm Remarks: Job open to all tutors.
Date posted : Saturday, September 18, 2004 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 797 Form 5 student (2004) Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Add Maths. Area: USJ18 Subang Jaya. Three classes per week and one and a half hours per class. Time: Weekdays night. Fees: Negotiable. Comment: Tuition to start as soon as possible to revise student's Form 4 lessons. Date posted : Monday, October 20, 2003 This job is closed.
Home Tutor: Susan Lu Tutor No.: 17919 State: Johor Location: Pasir Gudang
Bandar Seri Alam
Other places in Johor (extra charge for transportation) Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Mathematics, English, BM and Science
Posting Date: Monday, June 26, 2006
HIGHEST EDUCATION Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering with First Class Honours at University of Science Malaysia (USM).
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME? Well let me tell you the benefits that you can get if I can be your tutor. My mother has been an excellent teacher for the past 30 years and my aunt is a home tutor and I have been assisting them in conducting tuition classes since the age of 14. Being brought up with so much exposure to teaching, I can provide you with the best results imaginable in your studies. Furthermore, I have been a top student since primary school till university. That is why I have been offered a scholarship from the multinational oil and gas company, Shell. I have managed to scrap my name in the deanís list in every semester throughout my four years course in engineering and also managed to get an award in my second year for getting the highest score in the whole engineering campus. In terms of teaching ability, I have so far being recognized as red spot in class because of my talent to explain even better than the teachers or lecturers! Whenever my friends are having difficulty in any homework, I can teach and elaborate effectively, helping them to understand easily. Besides that, Iím very good at solving Mathematics questions as I like challenging my brain. In addition to all these, my Ďnever give-upí attitude speaks a lot. I never give up in anything I do and so far, I believe that getting good results is due to hard work and talent. However the former makes up 90% of our results so choose me and I guarantee you that your results will be as good as mine. After all, actions speak louder than words so choose me today and put a smile on your teacherís face.
SPOKEN LANGUAGE My language skills are by far not bad either. I can speak English, Malay, Mandarin and Cantonese fluently so it doesnít matter if you are not that good in one of the languages as I can speak all the main languages in Malaysia.
TARGETED AREAS I am willing to travel to Bandar Seri Alam, Pasir Gudang, Masai, Kota Masai and other places in Johor(with extra charges for transportation).
AVAILABILITY 7.30pm onwards on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. 3.00pm onwards on Sunday
Private Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Guru Swasta - Small Group Tutors, One-to-one Teachers, Cikgu Swasta, Private Teachers, Guru Peribadi, Cikgu Di Rumah, Personal Tutors, Individual Teachers, Small Group Teachers, Pengajar Persendirian, Private Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Perseorangan, 1-to-1 Teachers, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Persendirian, Group Tutors, Pengajar Di Rumah, Guru Persendirian, Group Teachers, Pengajar Swasta, Home Tutors, Cikgu Peribadi, Guru Di Rumah, Group Tuition Teachers, Private Tutors, Pengajar Peribadi, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, 1-to-1 Tutors, Individual Tutors, Cikgu Perseorangan, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Individual Tuition Teachers, One-to-one Tutors, Guru Perseorangan, Personal Teachers, Personal Tuition Teachers. |
(2) Tutoring - Tusyan, Tution, Tiusyen, Tiusen, Teaching, Tuition, Tuisen, Tutelage, Tiution, Tuisyan, Tiusyan, Tusyen, Instruction, Tuisyen. |
(3) Group Tutoring - Small Class Tuition, Small Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Tuisyen Kelas Kecil, Group Tuition, Small Class Tutoring, Tuisyen Berkumpulan, Small Group Tuition. |
(4) Tutoring Classes - Tuition Centres, Pusat Bimbingan, Tutorial Classes, Tutorial Centres, Kelas Tuisyen, Tuition Classes, Tutorial Centers, Pusat Tutorial, Private Education Institutions, Pusat Tuisyen, Tuition Centers. |
(5) Tugasan Tuisyen - Private Tuition Jobs, Private Tutoring Assignments, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tutoring Assignments, Home Tutoring Jobs, Private Tuition Assignments, Private Tuition Vacancies, Private Tutoring Jobs, Home Tuition Jobs, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Home Tuition Vacancies, Kerja Tuisyen, Home Tuition Assignments. |
(6) Cikgu Sekolah - Pengajar Tuisyen, Cikgu Tuisyen, Tuitors, Guru Sekolah, Tiutors, Tutors, School Teacher, Guru Tuisyen, Tuition Teachers. |
(7) Private Tutoring - Tuisyen Swasta, Private Tuition, Home Tutoring, Tuisyen Di Rumah, Home Tuition. |
(8) Personal Tutoring - Personal Tuition, Tuisyen Peribadi, Individual Tutoring, One-to-one Tuition, One-to-one Tutoring, Individual Tuition, Tuisyen Perseorangan, 1-to-1 Tutoring, Tuisyen Persendirian, 1-to-1 Tuition, Tuisyen Individu. |
(9) Home Tuition Pupils - Penuntut Tuisyen, Pelajar Tuisyen, Home Tutees, Murid Tuisyen, Home Tuition Students. |
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]