I can teach sejarah, bahasa melayu, sains, komputer, matematik, biologi, kimia, kemahiran hidup for Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others in kajang, bangi, serdang, putrajaya, semenyih, seremban, kuala pilah
Bachelor of Computer Science After office hours or Weekend
This is a tuition offer from suraya basran Date : Friday, September 17, 2004
Personal Tuition Job No. 5826 IGCSE O-Level student. Subject: Physics. Area: Jalan BU10/8, Bandar Utama Selangor. Frequency: Two classes per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Days: Two weekdays. Tuition Time: Start after 4pm. Tuition Fees: RM65 per hour (about RM780/month).
Comments: Prefer chinese tutor who can speak fluent english.
Date posted : Thursday, March 10, 2011 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 1252 Form 5 Student. Subjects: BM, Maths, Sains. Area: Kelana Jaya. Number of days can be discussed. Number of hours per class can be discussed. Time: Weekdays night. Fee: Parent offer RM30.00 per hour. Remark: Job open to any experienced tutor. Date posted : Monday, June 14, 2004 This job is closed.
Private Tuition Job No. 704 Form 5 student Subject: Chemistry Area: Taman Klang Jaya, Klang One class per week and 2 hours per class. Time: Tuesday night. Prefer MALE tutor Date posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2003 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 488 Form 1 student. Subjects: BM, Geografi. Area: Setapak. Two classes per week. One and a half hour per class. Fees: Negotiable. Comments: Prefer female tutor. Date posted : Saturday, March 15, 2003 This job is closed.
Personal Tutor: Trina Chan Tutor No.: 6023 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Subang Jaya, USJ, Sunway, Kota Kemuning, Puchong, PJ Areas. Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: English, BM, Mandarin, Science, Maths, Add Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology Posting Date: Monday, January 05, 2009
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing and IT) from University of Technology Sydney, Australia and English as Second Language (ESL).
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I have 6 years of experience teaching students (primary and secondary students), working adults and also expatriates from other countries. Iíve been teaching in studentsí homes and tuition centres. I have been spending these few years in analyzing past years questions(UPSR, PMR & SPM). As I'm result oriented, it's an accomplishment to see improvement in my students' results.
I'm good in teaching: Primary (Year1-6)-All subjects (BM, English, Maths, Science, Kajian Tempatan and Mandarin)
Pre-U/ College Levels -English, Computing/Business Assignments/ Projects..etc
Language (English and Mandarin) - All levels/ All Ages. Suitable for students, working adults and expatriates.
WHAT YOU WILL GET: There will be improvement in students' results as students will get to understand the fundamendals and concepts of the syllabus well. Expatriates who requested lessons in English or Mandarin usually want to acquire a functional knowledge of the language. That is exactly what you will get by taking my classes. I understand the difficulties of learning a new language in a short period of time. Over the years, I have developed a system of teaching English and Mandarin to foreigners in the most effective way. Be it for practical day-to-day living, or for business. Take advantage of my specialisation - you won't be dissapointed.
TRAVEL AREA: I am willing to go to Subang Jaya, USJ, Bandar Sunway and PJ areas. I have a car. So if you want me to go somewhere further, it's open to consideration. I usually teach at the students' place. But if you want the tuition to be at my home, I am willing to accomodate you if the time and class size is right. Please call to enquire.
AVAILABLE TIME: 9.00 am to 10.00 pm - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm - Saturday & Sunday
TUITION RATE: Fees are negotiated during interview. I charge a reasonable rate. Please rest assured that you will get your money's worth. Payment is made at the end of every month.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP ? Pick up the phone and call me (Miss Chan 012-2222889). If you like what you hear, we can then make an appointment for an interview cum free consultation. The interview will not obligate you to hire me.
Personal Tutor: Yeo Pei Ying Tutor No.: 30188 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Cheras, OUG, Ampang, Petaling Jaya, Bangsar, Pandan Indah and Surrounding area. Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Others Tuition Subjects: Mandarin,
Japanese for beginner/basic (Non academic)
Piano Posting Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2008
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: Bachelor of Science (Food Study major in Food Management) from Universiti Putra Malaysia.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I have the experiences in teaching speaking Mandarin and the Japanese for the beginner/ basic. The medium of instruction is English/Chinese.
LESSON FORMAT: The syllabus will depend on the level of mastery that you want. I will provide the learning materials. After fulfilling your lesson requests, I will move on to the predetermined syllabus.
Besides, I was a Primary School Teacher teaching in Maths, Chinese, Science, Music and Art before I further my study in University.
TRAVEL AREA: I am willing to go to Cheras, OUG, Ampang, Petaling Jaya, Bangsar, Pandan Indah and Surrounding area.
I have my own car. It is considerable if you want me to go somewhere further. Normally, I teach at the students' place. But if you wish the tuition to be at my home, I am willing to do so.
CURRENT AVAILABLE TIME: 10.00 am to 9.00 pm - Saturday & Sunday If you wish to have the class on Monday to Friday, it's open to consideration
TUITION RATE: Fees are negotiated during interview. I charge a reasonable rate.
Private Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Home Tuition - Private Tuition, Home Tutoring, Private Tutoring, Tuisyen Swasta, Tuisyen Di Rumah. |
(2) Individual Tuition - 1-to-1 Tuition, 1-to-1 Tutoring, Personal Tutoring, Individual Tutoring, Tuisyen Individu, Tuisyen Peribadi, Personal Tuition, Tuisyen Perseorangan, One-to-one Tuition, Tuisyen Persendirian, One-to-one Tutoring. |
(3) Private Tutoring Jobs - Home Tuition Assignments, Private Tuition Vacancies, Tugasan Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Jobs, Kerja Tuisyen, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tuition Jobs, Home Tuition Vacancies, Private Tutoring Assignments, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Private Tuition Jobs, Private Tuition Assignments, Home Tutoring Assignments, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen. |
(4) Guru Sekolah - Tuitors, Tutors, Pengajar Tuisyen, School Teacher, Cikgu Sekolah, Cikgu Tuisyen, Tuition Teachers, Guru Tuisyen, Tiutors. |
(5) Tiusyen - Tusyen, Tuition, Instruction, Tiusyan, Tutelage, Tutoring, Tuisyan, Tution, Tiusen, Teaching, Tusyan, Tiution, Tuisyen, Tuisen. |
(6) Private Education Institutions - Tutorial Centers, Pusat Tutorial, Tutorial Classes, Tutoring Classes, Tuition Classes, Pusat Bimbingan, Kelas Tuisyen, Tuition Centers, Tuition Centres, Pusat Tuisyen, Tutorial Centres. |
(7) Small Class Tutoring - Tuisyen Kelas Kecil, Group Tuition, Small Group Tutoring, Small Class Tuition, Small Group Tuition, Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Tuisyen Berkumpulan. |
(8) Pelajar Tuisyen - Home Tutees, Home Tuition Pupils, Penuntut Tuisyen, Home Tuition Students, Murid Tuisyen. |
(9) Private Tutors - Guru Persendirian, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Guru Peribadi, Cikgu Perseorangan, Guru Di Rumah, Personal Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Persendirian, Home Tutors, One-to-one Teachers, Cikgu Swasta, Small Group Tutors, Guru Perseorangan, Group Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Di Rumah, Private Tuition Teachers, Guru Swasta, 1-to-1 Teachers, Group Teachers, Individual Teachers, Small Group Teachers, Private Teachers, Cikgu Di Rumah, Personal Tutors, Individual Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Persendirian, One-to-one Tutors, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Peribadi, Group Tutors, Individual Tutors, 1-to-1 Tutors, Pengajar Perseorangan, Personal Teachers, Pengajar Peribadi, Pengajar Swasta. |
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]