Private Tuition Job No. 1310 Group Tuition (about 10 students) Level: Form 3 Area: Jalan Travers, Bangsar Subjects: BM, Sains. Two classes per week. Two hours per class (each subject 2 hr.) Time: Weekdays afternoon 3.00 to 5.00pm Fee: Negotiable Remark: This place is a Asrama in Jln Travers, somewhere near Musium Negara. Prefer female/male Malay tutor.
Date posted : Wednesday, July 07, 2004 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 1268 Std.4 Student. Subjects: Mandarin, Maths, Sains. Area: Tropicana Bandar Utama. Two classes per week and one and a half hours per class. Time: Tuesday & Thursday afternoon. Fee: Parent offers RM35.00 per class (1 & 1/2 hr) Prefer Female Chinese tutor.
Date posted : Tuesday, June 22, 2004 This job is closed.
Private Tuition Job No. 995 Form 5 student. Subjects: Biology, English, Science Technology, Accounting, History(optional). Area: Shah Alam, (Near Monfort Boys' Home) Two classe per week and two hours per class. Time: Weekdays 8.00pm to 10.00pm Prefer Chinese or Indian tutor. Remark: Tutors can choose to teach any of the subjects: Date posted : Friday, February 06, 2004 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 926 International School Students (3 siblings) Level: Kindergarten, Std.2 & Std.4 Subjects: Main Subjects. Area: Bandar Sungai Long, Cheras. Two classes per week and one and a half to two hours per class. Time: Saturday morning & Sunday afternoon. Remark: Prefer female tutor. Date posted : Tuesday, January 06, 2004 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 400 Form 3 student. Subjects: Math, BM. Area: Kulai, Johor. Three classes per week. One and a half hour per class. Fees: Negotiable. Date posted : Friday, January 24, 2003 This job is closed.
Private Tutor: Rae Hooi Tutor No.: 19225 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Kuchai Lama, Happy Garden, OUG, Tmn Desa, Old Klang Road, Sri Petaling, Cheras, Desa Petaling, Bangsar, Sri Hartamas, Mont Kiara, Bandar Utama, Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya, Subang, Bandar Sunway Tuition Level: Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: Piano, BM, English, TOEFL, IELTS Management, Marketing, Hotel/Hospitality Management and Event Management Posting Date: Thursday, August 24, 2006
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management (Hons) from Johnson & Wales University, USA. ABRSM in Piano
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 4 years plus
TRAVEL AREA: Kuchai Lama, Happy Garden, OUG, Tmn Desa, Old Klang Road, Sri Petaling, Cheras, Desa Petaling, Bangsar, Sri Hartamas, Mont Kiara, Bandar Utama, Damansara Utama, Kota Damansara, sunway Damansara, Petaling Jaya & surrounding areas in KL and PJ. I have my own transportation. Teaching is usually taught at my place and I can accommodate if student want me to go to their home.
AVAILABILITY: Mon-Fri: Anytime Sat & Sun: Anytime
TUITION RATE: Negotiable
I believe two way communication is essential in order to know my students better as I learn from them as well. Give me a call or email me for free consultation.
Personal Tutor: Goh Moong Er Tutor No.: 16581 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Kelana Jaya
Wangsa Maju Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: 1. Computer Basic Level (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
2. Computer Professional Level(Autocad, Visual Basic Programming)
3. Maths for Primary to Diploma Level (Maths, Add-Maths, Pure Maths) Posting Date: Wednesday, May 03, 2006
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION Degree in Quantity Surveying & Building Economics Diploma in Construction and Estate Management/ Quantity Surveying (Top student of the batch and recieved Excellent/ Merit Award for every semester)
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I have more than 5 years of experience in teaching Maths and Computer-related courses (include programming)
WHAT YOU WILL GET: MATHS - I understand the difficulties of learning in which the students themselves dislike the subject, especially deal with figures. Over the years, I have developed a system of teaching Maths in the most effective & painless way possible. From my experience, I know what are the problems that a student will likely face. I am teaching students in different races and I found out different individual adopt different method of teaching. Take advantage of my specialisation - you won't be disappointed.
COMPUTER COURSES - Be it for practical day-to-day living, or for business. Computer knowledge are most needed now. I have developed a proper system of teaching, taken in consideration of each level a student might have and the age of the student. I am teaching a 47 years old uncle to use spreadsheet for his practical business usage. By teaching all the tips and tricks, he can learn from zero to whom he is so called 'Mr. Spreadsheet' by his friends now, after completing his 5-month course.
LESSON FORMAT: Before we start, there will be a consultation session to determine your exact requirements. The syllabus will depend on the level of mastery that you want. I will provide the learning materials like notes or softcopy when necessary. Every tutorial will begin with answering your questions of interest. Student-driven learning is the most effective way -you learn something much faster if you seek it. After fulfilling your lesson requests, I will move on to the predetermined syllabus.
MATHS: For students in each level, I've handpicked over 200 of my favourite shortcuts, secrets and workarounds for all Maths subjects.
COMPUTER COURSE: A complete course ranges from 4 months to half a year, depending on your mastery goal and progress speed. For me, I'll focus my lesson on Microsoft Excel which I found it is very interesting and useful. I'll help you tame automatic toolbars, create charts you thought were impossible, find what you need in Excel's help system, and deal with function arguments. You'll learn to streamline routine procedures and create complex solutions. Build dynamic charts. Transform data with or without formulas. Troubleshoot common setup problems. Create custom add-ins, hide field buttons in a PivotChart, and control automatic functions. Record and run macros with workbooks. And more.
In short, I know how to make Excel work for you.
TRAVEL AREA: I am willing to go to Setapak, Kelana Jaya and surrounding areas. I have my own car. So if you want me to go somewhere further, it's open to consideration. I usually teach at my home, but I'm willing to travel if the time or class size is right. Please call to enquire.
AVAILABLE TIME: Everyday (open for discussion).
TUITION RATE: Fees are negotiated during interview. I charge a reasonable rate. Please be rest assured that you will get your money's worth. Payment is made at the first week of every month.
I am patient and well organised & I have the ability in explaining well.
P/S : Other subjects may be available on requirement (Quantity Surveying related courses e.g Measurement, Construction Technology, Cost Planning, Valuation, etc. ; Primary level Chinese, English, Malay, Science, etc.)
Private Tutor: Noorhafizan Binti Che Muhamad Tutor No.: 15028 State: Pulau Pinang Location: Penang(island), Seberang Prai, Kepala Batas, Seberang jaya Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Mathematic, Science, Economic Posting Date: Tuesday, March 07, 2006
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: Bac. Degree in Computer Science in USM minoring in management.
WHY SHOULD CHOOSE ME? I have experiences and currently teaching maths and basic economic in private secondary school. I am willing to go to Penand (Island) and Seberang Perai areas. I have my own car. So if you want me to go somewhere further, it's open to consideration.
AVAILABLE TIME: Mon-Fri:2.30pm-10pm Sat-Sun :9am-7pm
TUITION RATE: Fees are negotiated during interview. I charge a reasonable rate.
Private Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Personal Tutor: sasi Tutor No.: 5957 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: KL and Selangor Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3 Tuition Subjects: BM, Eng, Maths, Science Posting Date: Sunday, February 20, 2005
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: Bachelor of Engineering from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I have been a full time tuition tutor for the past 3 years. Iím very good in bringing out the best of my students and also capable of transforming weak and average students into good student. To be specific, Iíve improved one of my student of 4th standard from 30th position in middle term exam to 7th position in final term exam.
SUBJECTS: Primary: BM, Eng, Maths and Science Secondary (Form 1-3): BM, Eng Maths and Science
LESSON FORMAT: Every lesson will begin with teaching and followed by extensive exercises/tutorial.
TRAVEL AREA: KL and Selangor.
AVAILABLE TIME: 11.00 am to 6.00 pm - Friday, Saturday & Sunday
TUITION RATE: Fees are negotiated during interview. I charge a reasonable rate. Please rest assured that you will get your money's worth. Payment is made at the end of every month.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP? Just pick up the phone and call me. Iíll come to your home to have conversation regarding subject need to be taught, lesson format, tuition time and also tuition rate.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Tuisyen Individu - Individual Tuition, One-to-one Tutoring, Personal Tutoring, Tuisyen Perseorangan, 1-to-1 Tuition, Personal Tuition, 1-to-1 Tutoring, One-to-one Tuition, Individual Tutoring, Tuisyen Persendirian, Tuisyen Peribadi. |
(2) Private Tuition Jobs - Home Tutoring Jobs, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Private Tuition Assignments, Home Tuition Vacancies, Private Tutoring Jobs, Home Tutoring Assignments, Home Tuition Jobs, Tugasan Tuisyen, Home Tuition Assignments, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Private Tuition Vacancies, Private Tutoring Assignments, Kerja Tuisyen, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen. |
(3) Small Class Tuition - Small Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Kelas Kecil, Small Class Tutoring, Group Tuition, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Berkumpulan, Small Group Tuition. |
(4) Individual Tutors - Pengajar Perseorangan, Private Teachers, Group Teachers, Pengajar Di Rumah, Personal Teachers, Cikgu Swasta, One-to-one Teachers, Group Tutors, 1-to-1 Teachers, Personal Tuition Teachers, Individual Teachers, Pengajar Swasta, Private Tuition Teachers, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Personal Tutors, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Guru Di Rumah, 1-to-1 Tutors, Small Group Teachers, Cikgu Perseorangan, One-to-one Tutors, Private Tutors, Individual Tuition Teachers, Guru Perseorangan, Pengajar Peribadi, Group Tuition Teachers, Guru Peribadi, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Peribadi, Cikgu Di Rumah, Guru Swasta, Cikgu Persendirian, Pengajar Persendirian, Small Group Tutors, Home Tutors, Guru Persendirian. |
(5) Tuition Centres - Tuition Centers, Tutoring Classes, Tuition Classes, Private Education Institutions, Pusat Bimbingan, Pusat Tuisyen, Tutorial Centres, Tutorial Classes, Tutorial Centers, Kelas Tuisyen, Pusat Tutorial. |
(6) Tuisen - Tusyan, Instruction, Tiusyan, Tiusyen, Tusyen, Tiusen, Tuition, Tutelage, Tuisyan, Tution, Tuisyen, Tutoring, Teaching, Tiution. |
(7) Tuisyen Di Rumah - Home Tutoring, Private Tuition, Private Tutoring, Home Tuition, Tuisyen Swasta. |
(8) Home Tuition Students - Murid Tuisyen, Penuntut Tuisyen, Home Tutees, Pelajar Tuisyen, Home Tuition Pupils. |
(9) Tutors - School Teacher, Cikgu Tuisyen, Guru Sekolah, Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Sekolah, Guru Tuisyen, Tuitors, Tiutors, Pengajar Tuisyen. |
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]