Personal Tuition Job No. 5735 Non-academic tuition. Subject: English (spoken). Area: Sungai Chua,Kajang Selangor. Frequency: One class per week. Duration: 2 hours per class. Tuition Day: Negotiable. Tuition Time: Negotiable. Tuition Fees: RM50 per hour (about RM400/month).
Comments: Student will be going to study in the UK. Prefer a tutor who can speak in a British accent and explain using mandarin.
Date posted : Thursday, December 09, 2010 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 2080 Upper-6 Student. Subject: Chemistry. Area: Bangsar. Frequency: One class per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Day: Monday to Saturday (except Wed). Tuition time: Afternoon or night. Gender ot tutor: Male. Race of tutor: Indian. Date posted : Monday, June 20, 2005 This job is closed.
Private Tutor: Ashley Chia Tutor No.: 19096 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Around Shah Alam area-Kota Kemuning, Bukit Rimau, Kemuning Utama, USJ and Putra Heights Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Others Tuition Subjects: Std 1-6, Form 1-5(History, Geography, Maths, Economics, Commerce, Accounts and Science)and Computing
Posting Date: Friday, August 11, 2006
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I am a graduate and have 6 years of experience in giving tuition at home and tuition centers. I have been spending these few years in analyzing past years questions(UPSR & PMR) and giving them tips to study HARD & SMART. Besides that, I also teach Computing to those who are interested. I have been teaching computing for the past 9 years to the adults and kids.
Personal Tutor: Grace Lim Siew Wai Tutor No.: 16160 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Ampang, Cheras, Damansara, Bangsar, BU, Seri Kembangan, Taman Desa, OUG, K.L. and surrounding areas.
Tuition Level: Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: Maths, Science, BM, English, Mandarin, Add Maths, Accounts, Perdagangan, Ekonomi Asas, Sejarah, Geografi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology Posting Date: Thursday, April 20, 2006
HIGHEST QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor of Business (majoring in Marketing) from Charles Sturt University, Australia. Degree in Education (majoring in Maths and Science) from Wawasan Open University, Malaysia.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I have 9 years of teaching experience as a full time tutor. Previously, I am a secondary school teacher who taught PMR and SPM students. Therefore, I manage to teach students according to school syllabus. However, practice makes perfect. I will prepare extra notes and exercises for students if they need them. On the other hand, I will give extra days few weeks before exam so as more revisions could be done to ensure that students obtain their very best results in their exam. In addition, I can also teach subjects from Chinese Independent High Schools.
TRAVEL AREA: I am willing to go to Ampang, Cheras, Damansara, Bangsar and surrounding areas. I have my own car. So, if you want me to go somewhere further, it's open for consideration. Please call and enquire.
AVAILABLE TIME: 9a.m.-10p.m. (Monday to Saturday)
TUITION RATE: Fees are negotiated during interview. I charge a reasonable rate. Payment is made at the end of every month.
Personal Tutor: Nor Aidila Natasha Azhari Tutor No.: 14704 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Petaling Jaya,
Bdr Tun Razak,
Bdr Tasik Selatan,
Bangi Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Mathematics,
Posting Date: Monday, February 27, 2006
ABOUT ME I speak fluent english. I graduated from a foreign Uni, currently pursuing MBA at local Uni in part time basis. I am currently serving at a regional bank as a Manager. I have a strong background in math, economics and accouting.
TUITION RATE very much negotiable at a reasonable rate.
Home Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Tuition Centres - Private Education Institutions, Pusat Tutorial, Tuition Classes, Tuition Centers, Pusat Tuisyen, Tutoring Classes, Tutorial Centres, Kelas Tuisyen, Pusat Bimbingan, Tutorial Classes, Tutorial Centers. |
(2) Home Tutors - Personal Teachers, Individual Teachers, Small Group Teachers, Personal Tuition Teachers, Small Group Tutors, Pengajar Di Rumah, Group Teachers, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, 1-to-1 Teachers, Private Tuition Teachers, Individual Tuition Teachers, Personal Tutors, Private Teachers, Group Tutors, Pengajar Persendirian, Cikgu Di Rumah, Individual Tutors, Pengajar Swasta, Cikgu Perseorangan, One-to-one Teachers, Pengajar Peribadi, Cikgu Persendirian, Group Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Perseorangan, Cikgu Swasta, Cikgu Peribadi, One-to-one Tutors, Guru Persendirian, Guru Swasta, Guru Perseorangan, Private Tutors, Guru Peribadi, Guru Di Rumah, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, 1-to-1 Tutors, Small Group Tuition Teachers. |
(3) Tutoring - Tuition, Tiusen, Tiution, Tiusyan, Tusyan, Tiusyen, Tusyen, Tutelage, Tuisyan, Teaching, Tuisen, Instruction, Tuisyen, Tution. |
(4) Tuition Teachers - School Teacher, Tutors, Cikgu Sekolah, Guru Sekolah, Pengajar Tuisyen, Tiutors, Cikgu Tuisyen, Guru Tuisyen, Tuitors. |
(5) Private Tutoring - Home Tutoring, Private Tuition, Home Tuition, Tuisyen Swasta, Tuisyen Di Rumah. |
(6) Individual Tuition - 1-to-1 Tutoring, 1-to-1 Tuition, Individual Tutoring, Tuisyen Individu, One-to-one Tuition, Personal Tuition, Personal Tutoring, Tuisyen Perseorangan, One-to-one Tutoring, Tuisyen Peribadi, Tuisyen Persendirian. |
(7) Small Class Tutoring - Tuisyen Berkumpulan, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Small Class Tuition, Small Group Tuition, Small Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Kelas Kecil, Group Tutoring, Group Tuition. |
(8) Kerja Tuisyen - Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Private Tutoring Jobs, Home Tuition Jobs, Private Tuition Vacancies, Tugasan Tuisyen, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tutoring Assignments, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Jobs, Home Tuition Assignments, Home Tuition Vacancies, Private Tutoring Assignments, Private Tuition Jobs, Private Tuition Assignments. |
(9) Home Tuition Students - Penuntut Tuisyen, Home Tutees, Pelajar Tuisyen, Murid Tuisyen, Home Tuition Pupils. |
Negeri Sembilan Tuisyen
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]