Private Tuition Job No. 1547 Std.2 Student (2005) Subject: BM Area: Bukit Kiara. Two classes per week. One hour per class. Days & Time: Tuesday & Thursday between 2.30pm and 6.00pm Comments: Tuition to begin in January 2005. Remarks: Prefer female tutor (any race). Date posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2004 This job is closed.
Private Tuition Job No. 1002 Std.3 & Std.4 Student (Chinese school) Subjects: Main Chinese School Subjects. Area: Taman Molek, Johor Bahru. Two classes per week and one and a half hours per class. Time: Preferably on weekdays one class in the morning and one class in the afternoon because the students attend different sessions in school. Otherwise weekdays nigth can be considered. Prefer Female tutor. Date posted : Monday, February 09, 2004 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 797 Form 5 student (2004) Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Add Maths. Area: USJ18 Subang Jaya. Three classes per week and one and a half hours per class. Time: Weekdays night. Fees: Negotiable. Comment: Tuition to start as soon as possible to revise student's Form 4 lessons. Date posted : Monday, October 20, 2003 This job is closed.
Private Tutor: Cikgu Henry Tang Kheng Hui Tutor No.: 38669 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Subang Jaya, Bandar Sunway, Puchong, Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam & surrounding areas Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu Posting Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: Bachelor of Education (Teaching of Malay Language & Literature)from Universiti Putra Malaysia 1988.
WHO AM I?: I have taught in national schools for 9 years. I resigned in 1995 to start my tuition bussiness. I have the passion for teaching children and teenagers to master the Malay Language. I am able to communiate in Mandarin as well. I have won writing competition. I follow up-to-date school curiculum.
WHAT I CAN OFFER?: I teach small groups in my home as well as in students' homes. I also teach one-on-one in my home and in students homes.
HOW CAN YOUR CHILD BENEFIT? Your son or daughter will be taught to speak, write, listen and read in Malay. He or she will learn spelling, grammar, comprehension and composition. He or she will do past years and sample questions. They will reap what they sow. No pain no gain.
Private Tutor: David Sung Tutor No.: 34365 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Puchong, Bandar Kinrara, Serdang, Damansara, Bandar Utama, Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI), Sg. Buloh, Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam and Petaling Jaya areas. Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Others Tuition Subjects: English, Mathematics and Science Posting Date: Friday, January 02, 2009
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I have 6 years of experience teaching English, Mathematics and Science. The medium of instruction can be Bahasa Melayu, Cantonese or English. Your level of language does not have to be high as long as you have a basic level of any of the above languages, you will be able to understand my lessons. I have taught adults in a learning centre and students in several schools.
WHAT YOU WILL GET: Understanding is more important than completing 100 hours of homework. From my experience, I had many students who were so busy with their homework from school but did not learn much. Nevertheless, they followed the system in my tuition classes and succeeded in their studies. You will learn things effectively by applying my learning system. That’s what you need!
LESSON FORMAT: I will provide some learning materials such as notes or newspaper. Consumables like workbooks and such, if required, will be separately charged. Every tuition lesson will begin with a real life scenario in your surroundings. This approach will raise your interest so that you can further improve your learning.
TRAVEL AREA: I am willing to go to Puchong, Bandar Kinrara, Serdang, Damansara, Bandar Utama, Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI), Sg. Buloh, Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam and Petaling Jaya areas. I have my own transportation. So if you need me to go somewhere further, it is open to consideration. I usually teach at the students' place.
AVAILABLE TIME: 10:00am to 10:00pm (Monday to Friday) 10:00am to 6:00pm (Saturday)
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP? You may contact me through emails or calls. We can then make an appointment for an interview cum free consultation. See you soon!
Private Tutor: Jaya Ranjinee D/O Jaya Palan Tutor No.: 33816 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Seri Kembangan
Brickfield Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: Accounting
Security Investment Posting Date: Wednesday, December 03, 2008
No.14, Jalan 2/17, Taman Sri Kluang, 86000 Kluang, Johor, Malaysia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Home Tel:077724593 Mobile Tel:0167786106
Personal Particulars IC No: 850505015998 Race:Indian Religion:Hindu Nationality: Malaysian Marital Status:Single Age:23 years Date of Birth: 05 May 1985 Gender: Female Health: Physically and mentally excellent
Educational Background 2004-2008: Bachelor of Arts in Technology Management, University Technology of Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia 2003-2004: Foundations in Technology Management, University Technology of Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia 1998-2002: Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, Kluang High School, Kluang, Johor, Malaysia Grade : 1, Aggregate 15
Employment History June 2008-September 2008: Teacher, Chong Hwa Secondary School, Kluang, Johor Subject : English Language (Form 1, 3 & 4)
Work Description a) Organize english language programmes b) Teach english language c) Multimedia lab coordinator
May 2006-June 2006: Trainee in Administration Department, Jabatan Kerja Raya, Ipoh, Perak
Work Description a) Retain programmes b) Prepare reports and filing documents c) Prepare outgoing letters and memos
Additional Achievements 2007-Professional Ethics, Coursework, Faculty of Management and Human Resource Development (FPPSM), UTM Executive of College Programme “Malam Puncak Perdana V” 2007, Perdana College, UTM
2005-Personal Grooming and Social Ethics, Coursework, FPPSM, UTM Programmer of Sports Carnival for Underprivileged Children, Hindu Graduate Society, UTM Event Programmer of Seminar on Management Science, FPPSM, UTM
2003-Facilitator of Education and Social Service Programme, Rahman Putra College, UTM
1998–2002 - School Librarian, Kluang High School (STK) - School Athlete, STK - Protocol of Ranger Society , STK - Malaysian Artist Committee Member
Final Year Project- Internet Banking Consumption Level: A Research on Academic Staffs of FPPSM, UTM, Skudai, Johor.
Relevant Coursework Statistic 1&2 Financial Accounting Cost Accounting Management Accounting Corporate Finance Project Management Management and Analysis of Security Investment Money and Capital Market Working Capital Management Capital Budgeting Corporate law & Intellectual Property Law
Written English Excellent Malay Excellent Tamil Average
Spoken English Excellent Malay Excellent Tamil Excellent Computer Skills Frequent user of Microsoft Office Adobe Photoshop Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS)
Personal Traits Adapt to changes easily using effective communication and good interpersonal skills Able to work independently and in group Extremely self-motivated and able to learn quickly Good leadership skills Very dependable and goal-oriented Work well independently and in a group Good communication Skills
Home Tutor: Chris Kwee Tutor No.: 15528 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Cheras, Ampang, Bdr Tun Razak, Salak South, Sri Petaling and Bangsar. Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Std. 1-6:Science, Maths, English, Malay and Mandarin. Form 1-3: Science, Maths and Sejarah. Form 4-5:Science, Maths, Add. Maths and Princip Accounts Posting Date: Monday, March 27, 2006
HIGHEST QUALIFICATION: Professional Degree in Accountancy from United Kingdom
TEACHING EXPERIENCE: I have nearly 8 years of home tuition experience since my school day.I have been a replacement teacher for 1 year in a Chinese Primary School teaching Maths, Science and Mandarin. My medium of conversation and teaching may vary from English, Malay, Mandarin to Cantonese, depending on the request of the parents and students. My teaching style is customised for different type of students.
AREAS WILLING TO TRAVEL: I am willing to travel at Cheras, Ampang, Bdr. Tun Razak, Salak South, Sri Petaling and Bangsar areas. I have my own transport.
AVAILABLE TIME: Mon-Sat: 9.30am-9.30pm
FEES: Fees are charged according to level and area and are negotiated during interview.
Private Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Home Tutoring - Private Tuition, Private Tutoring, Home Tuition, Tuisyen Di Rumah, Tuisyen Swasta. |
(2) Private Tutoring Jobs - Home Tuition Vacancies, Home Tuition Jobs, Private Tuition Jobs, Private Tuition Assignments, Tugasan Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Jobs, Home Tuition Assignments, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Private Tutoring Assignments, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Kerja Tuisyen, Private Tuition Vacancies, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tutoring Assignments. |
(3) Guru Swasta - Cikgu Perseorangan, One-to-one Teachers, Guru Perseorangan, Private Tuition Teachers, 1-to-1 Teachers, Group Tutors, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Individual Tutors, Cikgu Di Rumah, 1-to-1 Tutors, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Group Tuition Teachers, Small Group Teachers, Cikgu Swasta, Pengajar Swasta, Personal Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Peribadi, Guru Persendirian, Small Group Tutors, Pengajar Perseorangan, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Personal Tutors, Personal Teachers, Group Teachers, Private Teachers, Guru Peribadi, Private Tutors, Cikgu Peribadi, Pengajar Persendirian, Cikgu Persendirian, Individual Teachers, Guru Di Rumah, Pengajar Di Rumah, Individual Tuition Teachers, Home Tutors, One-to-one Tutors. |
(4) 1-to-1 Tutoring - Tuisyen Peribadi, Tuisyen Perseorangan, Personal Tuition, 1-to-1 Tuition, Tuisyen Individu, One-to-one Tuition, Individual Tutoring, Individual Tuition, Tuisyen Persendirian, One-to-one Tutoring, Personal Tutoring. |
(5) Penuntut Tuisyen - Home Tuition Pupils, Pelajar Tuisyen, Murid Tuisyen, Home Tuition Students, Home Tutees. |
(6) Tutorial Centres - Tuition Centres, Tutorial Centers, Pusat Tutorial, Tuition Classes, Kelas Tuisyen, Tutorial Classes, Private Education Institutions, Tutoring Classes, Pusat Tuisyen, Tuition Centers, Pusat Bimbingan. |
(7) Tusyen - Tuisen, Tuisyan, Tution, Tutelage, Tiusyen, Instruction, Tutoring, Tiution, Tuition, Teaching, Tuisyen, Tiusyan, Tusyan, Tiusen. |
(8) Group Tutoring - Tuisyen Kelas Kecil, Group Tuition, Small Class Tutoring, Small Class Tuition, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Tuisyen Berkumpulan, Small Group Tuition, Small Group Tutoring. |
(9) Tutors - Guru Sekolah, Cikgu Sekolah, School Teacher, Cikgu Tuisyen, Tuition Teachers, Guru Tuisyen, Tuitors, Tiutors, Pengajar Tuisyen. |
Kota Kinabalu Tuition
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]