Home Tuition Offer No. 14990 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor
I can teach English (academic and non-academic) and Mathematics for Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3 in Ulu Kelang (Taman Melawati, Taman Permata, Wangsa Maju, etc.), Ampang and surrounding areas.
Highest Qualification: SPM 2004 student from Science stream. SPM elective subjects: 1) Physics 2) Chemistry 3) Biology 4) Additional Mathematics 5) Commerce 6) English Literature
Teaching/Tutoring Experience: I have experience in teaching English to lower primary Chinese school students. I have also been a volunteer mathematics tutor for 2003 PMR students. Additionally, I have been a general tutor for 2004 PMR students.
Teaching Method: English(primary): Students will be taught reading, writing, speaking and listening skills. Academically, students will be trained to tackle exam questions and score in their English paper. Non-academically, students will learn how to communicate in English and understand English literature to build their interest in English. Teaching mediums include workbooks, worksheets, reading materials, video, audio and games. Intensive exercises will be given during preparation for mid-term and end-term exams.
English(secondary): Good grammar is essential to master English. Therefore, students will be taught to improve their grammar to a fairly high level. Writing skills will also be taught intensively. Students will also learn to understand the literature component thoroughly. Teaching mediums include worksheets, workbooks and others. Intensive exercises will be given during preparation for mid-term and end-term exams.
Maths(primary/secondary): Students will be taught to improve their mathematical skills based on the local academic syllabus. Students will be trained to tackle exam questions and score in their Mathematics paper. For secondary level, students will be taught using minimal calculator usage to improve their mental arithmetic. Teaching mediums include worksheets, workbooks and others. Intensive exercises will be given during preparation for mid-term and end-term exams.
Class Size: Private Class (1-2 student(s)) Group Class (3-5 students)
Venue: Teacher's home or students' home (RM5 per class additional fee for private classes and RM2 per student for group classes)
Schedule: Evening and night classes. 1 1/2 hour, once a week. *An exact schedule will be prepared soon. *Schedule can change due to circumstances. *January/February 2005 enrollment.
I can teach matematik tambahan, prinsip perakaunan, matematik moden, sains paduan, kimia, fizik, biologi, business mathematics, statistics, english, SPSS for Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others in Penang island
Have over 7 years of tutoring experience. Available on all days of the week at any time slots.
This is a tuition offer from Joel Chong Date : Friday, September 17, 2004
Individual Tuition Job No. 1727 A-Level Student Subjects: Chemistry, Biology Area: Jalan Gasing, PJ One class per week. 1.5 hours per class. Day & Time: Weekday night Remarks: Job open to all tutors. Date posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2005 This job is closed.
Private Tuition Job No. 1659 Std.6 Student (2005) Subjects: English, Maths, Science. Area: Kampung Jawa Klang Three classes per week. One hour per class. Days & Time: Weekdays starting at 8.00pm or 8.30pm; Saturday anytime. Remarks: Job open to all tutors
Date posted : Wednesday, December 15, 2004 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 1157 Pre-school Child. Subjects: Mandarin, Maths, BI Area: Bangsar. Two classes per week and one and a half hours per class. Time: Weekdays morning 9.00am to 10.30am. Remarks: Prefer Female Chinese tutor. Date posted : Tuesday, April 27, 2004 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 618 Form 1 Student Area: Bandar Saujana Utama, Sungai Buloh Subjects: maths, Science Two Classes per week One hour per class on weekday from 8.30 to 10.00pm or weekend Fees: RM30.00 per hour Date posted : Thursday, June 19, 2003 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 536 Group tuition (2 students) Standard 2 & Standard 4 Subject: BM Area: Subang Bestari, Shah Alam (on the way from Sungai Buloh to Batu 3) Two classes per week One and a half hour per class Preferred time: 5.30 - 7.00pm (weekdays) Fees: RM25 per hour Date posted : Saturday, April 26, 2003 This job is closed.
I am a graduate from UTM. I have 8 years of experience in teaching tuition dan 3 years of lecturing in private college. As far as Mathematic concern, understanding of question is very important before your children can solve the problem. Thats why, I emphasize in understanding of the question before find the method to solve a problem in Mathematics.It's no point in giving alot of homework if your children don't understand the question. I'm well verse in malay, english and tamil.
Currently, Im avaiable only on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Weekdays from 8pm-10.00pm
Private Tutor: Ruth Ong Chee Eye Tutor No.: 33204 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Bandar Utama, Damansara, SS 2, TTDI, Kelana Jaya Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3 Tuition Subjects: English, Malay, Math, Science, History
Posting Date: Monday, November 03, 2008
I believe that peer mentoring is an excellent way for students to comprehend a subject because there is better communication. What I provide is not only someone who is dedicated to achieving the best in the student, but one who is also able to understand what troubles they face in their studies.
Home Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Private Tutor: Cheong Tutor No.: 776 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: area around Old Klang Road e.g. OUG, Happy Garden and Seputeh, Sri Petaling and Bukit Jalil, Kuchai Lama, Cheras Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U Tuition Subjects: BM, English, Maths, Add Maths, Account syllabus up to LCCI and other Science Subjects Posting Date: Friday, October 25, 2002
5 years experience of home tuition, especially in Maths-result assured. Level UPSR, PMR and SPM. Previously worked as tutor in UPM, conducted IT application course-basic comp knowledge. BSC in Computer Science Anytime. (weekdays + weekends)
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Pekerjaan Tuisyen - Tugasan Tuisyen, Home Tuition Jobs, Home Tuition Vacancies, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Private Tuition Vacancies, Home Tutoring Assignments, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tutoring Jobs, Home Tuition Assignments, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Private Tutoring Jobs, Kerja Tuisyen, Private Tuition Jobs, Private Tuition Assignments, Private Tutoring Assignments. |
(2) Tuisyen Swasta - Tuisyen Di Rumah, Private Tutoring, Home Tutoring, Home Tuition, Private Tuition. |
(3) Pengajar Persendirian - Individual Tutors, Personal Teachers, Personal Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Peribadi, Private Tutors, Private Teachers, One-to-one Tutors, 1-to-1 Tutors, Home Tutors, Cikgu Swasta, Private Tuition Teachers, Guru Swasta, 1-to-1 Teachers, Group Tuition Teachers, Guru Peribadi, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Individual Tuition Teachers, One-to-one Teachers, Pengajar Swasta, Guru Persendirian, Small Group Tutors, Personal Tutors, Pengajar Di Rumah, Pengajar Perseorangan, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Guru Di Rumah, Group Teachers, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Individual Teachers, Cikgu Persendirian, Cikgu Di Rumah, Cikgu Peribadi, Cikgu Perseorangan, Small Group Teachers, Group Tutors, Guru Perseorangan. |
(4) Tutelage - Tusyen, Teaching, Tiusen, Tuisen, Tiusyen, Tutoring, Tiution, Tuition, Tuisyen, Tusyan, Tuisyan, Tution, Tiusyan, Instruction. |
(5) Pengajar Tuisyen - Guru Sekolah, Cikgu Tuisyen, Tiutors, Tuitors, Tuition Teachers, School Teacher, Guru Tuisyen, Cikgu Sekolah, Tutors. |
(6) Tutoring Classes - Pusat Tuisyen, Pusat Tutorial, Pusat Bimbingan, Tuition Centers, Private Education Institutions, Tutorial Classes, Tuition Centres, Tuition Classes, Tutorial Centres, Kelas Tuisyen, Tutorial Centers. |
(7) Personal Tuition - Personal Tutoring, 1-to-1 Tuition, 1-to-1 Tutoring, Individual Tutoring, One-to-one Tuition, Tuisyen Peribadi, Tuisyen Persendirian, Tuisyen Individu, Tuisyen Perseorangan, Individual Tuition, One-to-one Tutoring. |
(8) Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil - Group Tuition, Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Kelas Kecil, Tuisyen Berkumpulan, Small Class Tuition, Small Class Tutoring, Small Group Tutoring, Small Group Tuition. |
(9) Pelajar Tuisyen - Home Tuition Pupils, Home Tutees, Murid Tuisyen, Penuntut Tuisyen, Home Tuition Students. |
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]