Home Tuition Offer No. 15000 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor
I can teach Maths/Add Maths/Physics for Form 4 - 5 in Subang Jaya, Sunway, Shah Alam, Damansara
Ex-SPM topscorer in 1996 (9A1 and 1A2). I have been giving home tuition for the past 5 years. I believe in making students understand concepts so that they will not forget. I am available on weekday nights and during weekends.
This is a tuition offer from Raymond Chan Date : Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Private Tuition Job No. 2104 Form 4 Student. Subject: Add Maths. Area: Taman Cheras Awana, Cheras (Tmn.Cuepacs). Frequency: One class per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Day/Time: Weekday night 8-9.30pm. Gender of tutor: Female. Race of tutor: Indian. Date posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2005 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 1444 A-level Student (Prime College) Subjects: Chemistry, Maths. Area: Summit Shopping Complex, (nearby), USJ 2. Two classes per week. Two hours per class. Time: Weekdays & Weekends after 6.00pm. Comments: Student wants to begin tuition within this week. Remarks: Prefer female Chinese or Indian tutor. Date posted : Thursday, September 16, 2004 This job is closed.
I have been teaching in a government school n also house tuition for 8 yrs.I completed my studies at University Science Malaysia. I majored in maths n my minor was science. If your child is an average student, he or she will be able to get good grades within 6 to 8 months.Weaker student will need more time to show their results.It's better to start home tuition when u realize your child is not getting good grades.I am available in the evening
Personal Tutor: Catherine Ng Wee Yen Tutor No.: 11655 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: 1. Salak South, Kuala Lumpur
2. Desa Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
3. Bandar Baru Seri Petaling, KL
5. Petaling Jaya
6. Damansara Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Others Tuition Subjects: Standard 1 - 6
Bahasa Malaysia, English & Arts (Drawing & Colouring)
Reading & Writing English & Bahasa Malaysia for pre-schoolers age 2 - 6
Non-academic tuition in English & BM for adults Posting Date: Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Academic Qualification: 1. SPM 2. Private Secretarial Certificate 3. Diploma in Management from Malaysian Institute of Management
I have 3 years of experience teaching students from Standard 1 - 6 in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Arts. I also teach non-academic English & B.Malaysia for adults who wants to improve the language. I make sure that my students read, write and understand the subjects well and always make the lessons interesting for them.
What you will get: I'm very good in doing translation from English to B.Malaysia and vice versa. You will be assured that with my experience in handling these subjects with young students, they will be able to pass the subjects well. Take advantage of my specialisation and you won't be disappointed.
Lesson format : Before we start, there will be a consultation session to determine your exact requirements. The syllabus will follow the current methods thought in school, however, I will prepare certain materials to assist the students. Consumables like language workbooks & such, will be separately charged. Every tutorial will begin with answering your questions of interest.
Travel Areaa: I am willing to go to Salak South, Bangsar, Damansara, Desa Petaling, Bandar Baru Seri Petaling, Puchong and Petaling Jaya. I have my own car. If students want to come to my place, I am willing to accommodate you if the time is right, however I normally teach at the student's place and I prefer a small group. Please call to enquire.
Home Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Home Tutor: Tiffany Yip Tutor No.: 2490 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Old Klang Road Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Others Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Cina, Matematik, Bahasa Malaysia Posting Date: Thursday, August 21, 2003
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Group Tutoring - Tuisyen Berkumpulan, Small Group Tuition, Small Class Tuition, Tuisyen Kelas Kecil, Small Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Group Tuition, Small Class Tutoring. |
(2) Private Tuition - Home Tutoring, Home Tuition, Tuisyen Di Rumah, Private Tutoring, Tuisyen Swasta. |
(3) Tuisyen Peribadi - 1-to-1 Tuition, Personal Tuition, One-to-one Tutoring, One-to-one Tuition, Tuisyen Persendirian, Personal Tutoring, 1-to-1 Tutoring, Tuisyen Perseorangan, Tuisyen Individu, Individual Tuition, Individual Tutoring. |
(4) Home Tuition Jobs - Home Tutoring Assignments, Home Tutoring Jobs, Private Tuition Assignments, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Private Tutoring Assignments, Home Tuition Vacancies, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Private Tuition Jobs, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Private Tutoring Jobs, Home Tuition Assignments, Private Tuition Vacancies, Tugasan Tuisyen, Kerja Tuisyen, Pekerjaan Tuisyen. |
(5) Tuisyen - Tusyan, Tiution, Tutelage, Tuition, Tiusyen, Tiusyan, Tuisyan, Instruction, Teaching, Tusyen, Tiusen, Tutoring, Tuisen, Tution. |
(6) Tiutors - Guru Sekolah, Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Tuisyen, Tuitors, Guru Tuisyen, School Teacher, Cikgu Sekolah, Tutors, Pengajar Tuisyen. |
(7) Cikgu Di Rumah - Cikgu Perseorangan, Guru Persendirian, One-to-one Teachers, Small Group Teachers, Pengajar Peribadi, 1-to-1 Tutors, Pengajar Persendirian, Guru Peribadi, Private Tuition Teachers, 1-to-1 Teachers, Individual Teachers, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Peribadi, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Personal Tutors, Group Tuition Teachers, Individual Tuition Teachers, Group Tutors, Small Group Tutors, Cikgu Persendirian, Cikgu Swasta, Guru Di Rumah, Home Tutors, Private Teachers, Personal Tuition Teachers, Individual Tutors, Personal Teachers, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Guru Perseorangan, Pengajar Swasta, Pengajar Di Rumah, One-to-one Tutors, Private Tutors, Guru Swasta, Pengajar Perseorangan, Group Teachers. |
(8) Pelajar Tuisyen - Home Tutees, Home Tuition Pupils, Home Tuition Students, Murid Tuisyen, Penuntut Tuisyen. |
(9) Tuition Classes - Pusat Tutorial, Tutorial Classes, Kelas Tuisyen, Tutorial Centres, Tuition Centers, Tutorial Centers, Private Education Institutions, Pusat Bimbingan, Tuition Centres, Tutoring Classes, Pusat Tuisyen. |
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]