Private Tuition Job No. 4972 College student. Subject: Java programming. Area: Taman Tan Yew Lai, Jalan Klang Lama KL. Frequency: Two classes per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Days: Negotiable. Tuition Time: Negotiable. Tuition Fees: RM80 per hour (about RM960/month).
Comments: Prefer college/uni lecturer.
Date posted : Thursday, December 11, 2008 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 4326 Std 1 student. Subjects: BM, English (reading only). Area: Taman Setiawangsa, Kuala Lumpur. Frequency: One class per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Day: Negotiable. Tuition Time: Negotiable. Tuition Fees: RM25 per hour (about RM150/month).
Comments: Prefer female malay tutor.
Date posted : Friday, November 16, 2007 This job is closed.
Home Tutor: Lim Shing Yee Tutor No.: 42849 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Segambut, Kepong, Jinjang, Sg. Buloh, Bdr. Sri Damansara, Sri Hartamas, Mont Kiara, Damansara Perdana, Damansara Utama, SS2 Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3 Tuition Subjects: All Std. 1-6 subjects
Form 1-3 mandarin, maths Posting Date: Friday, August 13, 2010
2 years experiences as a part time tutor, I'm a student currently, time flexible. able to teach mandarin well went to independent high school during secondary school, maths and english as well. can go to Segambut, Kepong, Jinjang, Sg. Buloh, Bdr. Sri Damansara, Sri Hartamas, Mont Kiara, Damansara Perdana, Damansara Utama, SS2 etc,
Home Tutor: Ms Yeam Pik Wah Tutor No.: 38398 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Segambut, Sri Hartamas, Kepong, Selayang, Jalan Ipoh, PJ, Bangsar, Old Klang Road. Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: All Subjects in primary school including UPSR.
PMR- chinese, and Mathematic
(including UEC students) Posting Date: Monday, August 03, 2009
Highest Qualification: I posses a credential in Bachelor of Mass Communication (Advertising) from Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman with a Second Upper Class Honour. Besides, I have good result in my SPM and UEC during my secondary school in Chong Hwa Independent High School with 4As and 3Bs.
Teaching Experience: I have 5 years of experience in teaching primary subjects. I expertise in teaching Chinese and Mathematic. The medium of my teaching instruction is Mandarin, however, I can speak fluent in English too if you are not a Chinese educated. I have 3 years experiences in teaching Indian students in Chinese subject. My students usually get improved in their result within 3 months of my teaching. So far, I have never had any problem teaching and never get any complaint from parents.
Lesson Format: Before a lesson start, there will be a consultation session for me to understand well of your expectation result and your current result. The syllabus of my lesson will focus on school exercise, and also extra exercise. I will buy the suitable tuition material books as well as combining with my own teaching system. The tuition material books if you want to keep, purchasing them are always an option. From my years of experiences, I understand and handling well in teaching student a correct way of study format.
What You Will Get: You will get to see the improvement within 3months of my teaching. Also, you will get my correct formula studying for not only to cope with current study and also your future study.
Travel Area: I have my own car. I am willing to go to Kepong, Damansara, Sri Hartamas, Bangsar, Old Klang Road, and surrounding areas. I usually teach at the students' place. But if you want the tuition to be at my home, I am willing to accomodate you if the time and class size is right. Please call to enquire.
Available Time: 10.00am-10.00pm- Monday to Friday 5.00pm-10.00pm- Saturday & Sunday
Tuition Rate: Fees are negotiated during interview. I charge a reasonable rate. Please rest assured that you will get your money's worth. Payment is made at the end of every month.
Call Me Now! If you are interested with my tuition way, welcome to make an appointment for an interview with free consultation. The interview will not obligate you to hire me. So, pick up your phone and call me now!
Home Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Cikgu Tuisyen - Pengajar Tuisyen, Guru Tuisyen, Cikgu Sekolah, Tuition Teachers, Tutors, Guru Sekolah, School Teacher, Tuitors, Tiutors. |
(2) Personal Tutoring - 1-to-1 Tutoring, Tuisyen Individu, 1-to-1 Tuition, One-to-one Tutoring, Personal Tuition, One-to-one Tuition, Individual Tutoring, Individual Tuition, Tuisyen Perseorangan, Tuisyen Peribadi, Tuisyen Persendirian. |
(3) Tutorial Classes - Kelas Tuisyen, Tuition Classes, Pusat Tuisyen, Tutorial Centres, Pusat Tutorial, Tutorial Centers, Pusat Bimbingan, Tutoring Classes, Private Education Institutions, Tuition Centres, Tuition Centers. |
(4) Private Tuition Vacancies - Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Home Tuition Assignments, Pekerjaan Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Assignments, Home Tuition Jobs, Private Tutoring Jobs, Private Tuition Jobs, Home Tuition Vacancies, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Kerja Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Jobs, Private Tutoring Assignments, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Tugasan Tuisyen, Private Tuition Assignments. |
(5) Tuisyen Kelas Kecil - Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil, Small Class Tuition, Small Group Tuition, Small Class Tutoring, Small Group Tutoring, Group Tutoring, Group Tuition, Tuisyen Berkumpulan. |
(6) Pengajar Swasta - Private Tutors, Cikgu Persendirian, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Private Tuition Teachers, Guru Persendirian, Pengajar Di Rumah, Home Tutors, Individual Teachers, One-to-one Tutors, One-to-one Teachers, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Private Teachers, Personal Tuition Teachers, Personal Teachers, Pengajar Perseorangan, Small Group Tutors, Pengajar Persendirian, Pengajar Peribadi, Guru Perseorangan, Cikgu Perseorangan, Guru Peribadi, Personal Tutors, Individual Tuition Teachers, Group Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Peribadi, Guru Swasta, Group Tutors, 1-to-1 Tutors, Cikgu Swasta, Cikgu Di Rumah, Individual Tutors, 1-to-1 Teachers, Group Teachers, Guru Di Rumah, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Small Group Teachers. |
(7) Private Tutoring - Private Tuition, Tuisyen Swasta, Home Tutoring, Home Tuition, Tuisyen Di Rumah. |
(8) Murid Tuisyen - Home Tuition Students, Penuntut Tuisyen, Home Tuition Pupils, Pelajar Tuisyen, Home Tutees. |
(9) Tuisyan - Tuition, Tiusyen, Teaching, Tution, Tusyen, Tutelage, Tuisen, Tuisyen, Tiusyan, Tusyan, Instruction, Tiution, Tutoring, Tiusen. |
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]