Tuition Plaza: ONLINE TUTORING
Online Tutoring HomepageHomepage  Quiz QuestionsQuiz  Homework HelpHomework  ForumForum  Active TopicsActive  SearchSearch  HelpHelp
Malaysian EditionMalaysia  ScoreScore  Create QuizCreate  Invite FriendsInvite  Display List of MembersMembers  About UsAbout
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Miscellaneous History
 Online Tutoring : Forum : Homework Help - History : Miscellaneous History
Topic Topic: US History Post ReplyNew Question
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Helpme

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 1:37am | IP Logged Quote Helpme

I am a junior in high school taking us history.
History is and never was my best subject. Unfortunately, in this group project, I was paired up with two people who could care less about what is going on in class, so I guess, I have to save the day. WHY MEEE?! Don't you hate when this happens to you?!

anyways, the project is this:
Make a television commercial to persuade citizens to either support the Federalists in ratifying the Constitution or support the Anti-Federalists in stopping the ratification.

ah, I'm totally freaking out, how should my group do this? I definately want to narrate and let the other two act, but what should be said?

*you can read the information below if you wish, it's just my backgroud information... it doesn't have to be used.

So far I have this information found from the text book:
George Washington, James Madison, and Alexander Hamilton were important Federalist. The reasons they support were b/c the Federalists insisted that the division of the powers and the system of checks and balances would protect Americans from the tyranny of centralized authority. 
Patrick Henry, Samuel Adams, and Richard Henry Lee were Anti-Ferderalists. They support b/c they have fear the government would serve the interest of the privileged minority and ignore the rights of the majority...

o.O?!

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED... my group is NOT HELPING AT ALL!

Back to Top View Helpme's Profile Search for other posts by Helpme

Slaveboy

Posted: 08 October 2007 at 12:07am | IP Logged Quote Slaveboy

These are two of the anti-federalist I could find so far!

Francis Lightfoot Lee & Richard Henry Lee- they were both farmer  and came from the commonwealth of Virginia and are only the two brothers that did signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. and this fact if you would like to know they were related to General Robert Edward Lee who is probably the greatest general ever to graduated from the United States Military Academy in West Point, New York. They were his 3rd cousins two times removed in the Lee's family tree.

Patrick Henry- he was the governor of the commonwealth of Virginia from 1776-1779. like many other anti-federalists who used the absense of a bill of rights in the Constitution to galvanized opposition to ratification. the people persisted to end  by claming that the Consitution would create a tyranny in its failing to insert a bill of rights as a indication the desired of the framers of the Consitution to indeed take away the liberities of the american people during this time in history.

Good Luck  i will tried getting the other members of the federalists to you by sometime this week.

Back to Top View Slaveboy's Profile Search for other posts by Slaveboy

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyNew Question
Printable version Printable version